Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
The pain for real Hufflepuff Harry ignites my motherly instincts which I thought had died along with Ophelia and her violets.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
I feel bad for Hufflepuff Harry...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Harry you beautiful person. Draco too, in this, I love. I'm usually a fanatic of Voldemort, but what was done to Draco has me burning in fury. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
If we put aside the two or three slash innuendos that - Oh My God why are they even there? - , your story has been great. You managed to spin an alternate universe/ time travel premise where everything does not become redundant due to the hero's future knowledge, since there are still many unknown variables and decisions that create tension within the story.

In general, most authors of the ' redo stuff with future knowledge' type of fiction make this elementary mistake mentioned above, leading to an unrealistic or dreadfully boring story. Thankfully, you have done much better in that aspect.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
is this thing abandoned, then?
moonprincess97524 chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
This is such a wonderful wonderful story. I have to wonder if Harry is going to show his bottle cap spider to his professor or if that wonderful ward-eating spider is going to be his secret. I love how the animals react to Harry it reminds me of both Dr. Dolittle and Ace Ventura Pet detective. I do hope that you are able to update this again soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
I love that Harry took Luna to the dance. I do have to ask what the effects were on the dragon and her eggs from what Neville did in his task.
dragneell49 chapter 21 . 2/24/2015
please update soon
Insanity-is-Freedom chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
I realize you haven't written anything in a few...years...but I really do like this story so I though I'd leave a review anyway

I don't know if it's wise to hope under such circumstances but it would be nice if you continued writing this fic.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Are you sure you are unoriginal? 'Cause I have never read a fic where Harry had a job in Diagon or been a servant to nature. Or anything like THIS!
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Liked the premise, but the flirting with Malfoy was disgusting. There's no mention of slash in the description, but skimming through the reviews makes it pretty obvious that I'm not going to enjoy reading this any further.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Haha, this fic is AWESOME.
Diaspared chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Oh god, Harry/Draco.
Diaspared chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
And Harry, using the greatest power he has ever learnt of, calls upon Nature's Champion...Captain Planet!

Seriously, that's all I could think of during that "duel".
Rosario2634 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014