Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Uniquely Jaded chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Loved it so far, can't wait for the update!

UJ
Lina03 chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Wow, this is a wonderful story! I really like Harry's attitude but I do wonder what Neville is thinking though...anyways, thank you for sharing your work and I hope that you get to update again soon. I can't wait to see how Harry's and Draco's relationship develops...maybe they'll be good friends or something..._
jumping-jo chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
loved the interaction with snape it definitly isn't easy being a hufflepuff
darrena chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
This story is brilliant too! I so can't wait for more :) Are Draco and Harry gonna become more frienly?
mistyfire chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
Great story! I had started reading it quite half-heartedly, but after the second chapter, i was hooked. Nice work.

I have some questions. What about the Triwizard tournament - shouldn't there be some excitement? And didn't Cedric start as seeker in Harry's third year? As the tournament is this year, quidditch should be stopped, right?

That's about it...otherwise a great job, update soon!
akaren chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Is this story going to be a slash?
Pickles and Cream chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
WOOT! wonderful chapter! ~readers in the background:"yeah! keep going!random person: your my god!
CrayonsPink chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
This is a truly excellent story! I love it! Please, update soon!
PeaceBeyond chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
nice! i like it. update soon!
rekahneko chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
This story is getting more and more fascinating as time goes on.

Lovely chapter!

(-:
little mimi chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Good chapter I really like your explanations of the fire element and him being a mage, it's not the normal cliche D lol I like Snape

Looking forward to the next chapter

Mimi
Hierran chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Wow getting along with Snape. Great chap.
Stefni chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
I really like your Hufflepuff!Harry. I hope Draco doesn't become a Death Eater and I think it's funny that he'll be indebted to a Hufflepuff, especially with his attitude towards them. Keep up the good work.
tigerslady08 chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
This is a great story, I look foward to the next chapter. :-)
Slate Grey chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Oh, this just keeps getting more and more interesting! I never know what is going to happen, and it's always better than I would have guessed, so thank you for the frequent pleasant surprises. _
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »