Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Nubial Sheep chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Oh, Snape wants to meet with Harry. Could he be noticing that something is amiss with "Huflepuff" Harry Potter? He's definitely the type of person to grow immediately suspicious...

I liked Moody's classroom scene, what with the subtle hunting and exploding chalk. I like that harry is becoming more friendly with Draco, too.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
pacific.coast chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
I really like this story. I've read so many AUs, but none of them have gone this "in-depth" of Harry's time in Hufflepuff... if Harry is even placed in Hufflepuff... And even if Harry doesn't act like a 'puff. I do hope you continue writing. Your writing is actually very good. Professional like. ] don't stop!
fraewyn chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
I can just imagine him repeating a chant over and over in his head "It wont help to get rid of him this early, It wont help to get rid of him this early"

lol

Cant wait for the next!
Silver Bezoar chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
A very interesting story.

You've got a good writing style, which makes your story easy to follow. Your characters are well thought out and relatable. And your story itself is engaging, and makes me want to continue reading.

But the most important thing to say about this story is that I enjoyed reading it. Far to often on this site I will finish reading something and think "that is 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back". But your story has drawn me in, and I can't wait to read more.

Also, in regards to the comments left by various reviewers on the topic of possible slash pairings. This is your story and you should write it however you want to. If you want to put in a slash pairing, then you should; don't feel like you have to pander to the narrow minded.

It is possible that some people may stop reading if you add an element of slash to the story; just as it is possible that new readers will be drawn to such a relationship. Readers are fickle, and trying to cater to everyone will just damage the integrity of your work.

Your doing great, keep up the good work.

SB
wolfawaken chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
I just love this chapter, What!I love the whole story. You had been check in all my lists
Pickles and Cream chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
i love this story !
A-man chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Like the idea and the story, but if it is slash in any way I will stop reading it. I don't mind it in the REAL world, because thats life. But in fiction - things I actually want to read, there is NO reason for me to read slash when I hate any type of slash fiction unless it has to do with secondary characters in the story itself. So basically you will lose most likely a decent number of people if you make this slash, including me.
White Ivy chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Harry's just too cool for this alternate universe!
Lord Magis chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
great story
Kem-liu chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
absoluttelly love it ! I like the way Harry react with anyone, he's just so not any other hufflepuff and the 'old' harry, it's hilarious.

Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Tmctflyboy chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
interesting story, do enjoy the way his magic reacts to him, look forward to the next chapter
little mimi chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Great story! I love how Harry is reacting to peoples attitude towards him. hehe I love the spider lol '“What kind of Hufflepuff are you?” Ron asked horrified.' XD

I like how the teachers are acting lol they're all confused

I can't wait for the next chapter

Mimi
Darkwill0w chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Please dont make this fanfic a slash fanfic. I would be sad to see all the characters just turn gay in 5 seconds that many authors do.

I write this because i really like your writing. good luck and have fun.
AiSard chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
loving it so far, though id have thought Neville'd be more.. weirded out by Harry, what with the suggestive glances Harry's been pointing at Neville during HoM P

on a side note, will this be slash? i sincerely hope not (even though i probably wont drop the fic either way) but that thing with Draco being quarter Veela and Harry's suggestive hint that something is going to happen in the future with regards to that reminds me of those Veela Mate fanfics .o

anyways, Hufflepuff!Harry looks off to a good start P though I never thought you could get any more pathetic than earlyyears!Neville _ hope more updates keep a coming
RandomFanGirl247 chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the waves Harry is making, and then there is the spider. *cackles evilly* I love it when I find a story that has my kind of humor in it.

Randomfangirl247