Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Ells chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
Please I am begging you, if you are going to do a romance (please don't) please please please don't do slash, or if you are can it be implied slash rather than actual slash. I tend not to like any romance at all but then again I'm a cynic
jumping-jo chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
well this is an intresting development looking forward ot more of this story
rekahneko chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
I liked how DADA class went and I am curious to see what is in store for Harry that has to do with Snape and Draco.

(-:
SafirePhoenix chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
This is brilliant! Please update soon!
akuma-chan0326 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
ph! whats this? harry and draco? lovely, though what about neville? will he be a part and make a trio or will he win harry? someday we'll know.
A-man chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
It hasn't crossed the line yet...but you are lingering on it.
Tabbycat1220 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
interesting
Sobocz chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Hey,

so far it is quite good, definitely worth reading. Suddenly appearing as a pathetic Hufflepuff is an excellent and original idea. As for the pairings, I personally prefer Luna (or any other interesting girl) or none at all (in the end it's up to you as an author, just plz don't go too far, they are 14 and we don't have to get too much information if you get my meaning ;P). I would also like to read more about Dumbledore's point of view and why he seems to fear Harry, and why didn't Dumbledore offer getting a new wand / stuff for very much different Harry with very much different talents and hobbies? Anyway, can't wait for more, update soon plz.
Persidie chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
ooh! draco's rather peculiar I wonder what he's up to...
Marius DeJordan chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Good and well written story. And a interesting plot. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings from Germany
WickedWitchVictoria chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Very interesting, very interesting indeed.

Only thing I would suggest to you is to avoid romantic relationships, it will only spoil the playful mood. And Harry is a bit too old to be interested in school children.

Good luck with next chapter.
Ralyn Longs chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
A curious story, very curious. A lot more 'general' than most of the time-travel fics, it's rather refreshing :) I don't really like the fact that you seem to be heading to implied slash - not that I'm, err, sexually discriminative, was it? Just prefer reading no romance at all. It's your fic though, so you should do what you like most, I suppose..

Good to see you've already finished the fic, keeps things easy

Thanks for writing!
scarletalphabet chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
I'm really loving this story. I love these kinds of stories, but so often they're done with Harry having some kind of superpowers from the future or absolutely nothing and I like the balance between the two that you've found. I hope to see more chapters soon! :)
Pickles and Cream chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
This chapter was even better/ exciting than the last one!,

i can't wait to see what's going to happen next
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Hufflepuffs will take over the world! :D
980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »