Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
rekahneko chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
This story is getting more and more fascinating as time goes on.

Lovely chapter!

(-:
little mimi chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Good chapter I really like your explanations of the fire element and him being a mage, it's not the normal cliche D lol I like Snape

Looking forward to the next chapter

Mimi
Hierran chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Wow getting along with Snape. Great chap.
Stefni chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
I really like your Hufflepuff!Harry. I hope Draco doesn't become a Death Eater and I think it's funny that he'll be indebted to a Hufflepuff, especially with his attitude towards them. Keep up the good work.
tigerslady08 chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
This is a great story, I look foward to the next chapter. :-)
Slate Grey chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Oh, this just keeps getting more and more interesting! I never know what is going to happen, and it's always better than I would have guessed, so thank you for the frequent pleasant surprises. _
Bleudiablo chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
brill
fraewyn chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Hmm, possibilities!

Cant wait for what happens next!
Ralyn Longs chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Interesting stuff - it's even getting better :)

Thanks for writing!
Nubial Sheep chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
I do hope Malfoy doesn't go to Voldemort, it'll make things much more interesting.

Somehow, you managed to pull of Harry's being a mage and a fire elemental without making it sound cliche or cheesy, which is quite hard to do, since it's so overused. Nice job! I really liked the descriptions of the magic as being not only sentient, but jealous.

It's a nice touch.

Keep writing!
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
WOOT! wonderful chapter! :D
wolfawaken chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
OOPs! almost gave it up there Harry. Snape is like a snake will keep tasting things until he finds the answers.
Retse chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
fascinating! o.o
Stahchild chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Oh my! I really like this story. Hufflepuff Harry. Not enough of them in redo!stories.

I love the humor as well as Harry's interactions with people around him. Only thing I'm a bit hesitant on is the fact that this story is obviously going to have Pairing, I would really love it if it didn't but it definitely won't stop me reading even if one turned up.
Hierran chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
I'm looking forward to how this story develops. Lots of potential.
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »