Reviews for Can't Refrain
sousie chapter 1 . 5/19
i hope you will update another chapter soon
90s Princess chapter 1 . 4/10
I really don't see how an Evil!Suzaku can be labeled OOC. Unless, you wrote this before Season 2 came out and hadn't seen him in it. I mean, Evil!Suzaku is pretty much the only way Suzaku is after finding out that Lelouch is Zero. I read another story where Suzaku enjoyed breaking Lelouch's right arm and having his way with him rather rudely. I congratulated that author for keeping Suzaku in character. So yeah... You don't need to apologize. Evil!Suzaku is NOT OOC. It's actually as in character as Suzaku can be.
Anyways, thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it. Everything that Lelouch says to 'Nunally' is exactly what I think it's true. I think Lelouch just pretended to be cold and heartless so that Schneizel and Charles wouldn't hurt those around him.

~.~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I read tour story twice and cried just as much. I love your story.
Maria chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This story is great. I really liked the fact that you made a fem!Lelouch.
Evil Suzaku is hot but maybe a little harsh and rough with her.
Even though it is a good story.
Thank you for writing it.
LittleSilverYuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Hello! After reading your story and the notes at the end, I wanted to let you know that even without the notes the story was easy to comprehend, at least from my point of view. Your story was not partial nor did it have mistakes (aside from one or two grammar mishaps, but everybody has them!), and it annoys me that people have made you feel that it is/did. I think that those few reviewers were not paying attention to the story and were just skimming through it. That or they were unable to pick up on the details, because they were right there.

As for an actual review;
I was impressed at your ability to stay in character when writing about Lelouch, despite the gender swap. It's clear that you know the character well enough to be able to explore things like genderbenders without making it out of character, and you also added just the right touch of feminity to him (not that he wasn't already quite feminine) to make the whole character come together. Even when on refrain, you were able to bring forth the inner depths of his personality.

Suzaku you portrayed well, I thought, because even though this story was meant to have Evil!Suzaku, and as you mentioned he would be OOC, I still felt like he reacted (despite the violence) in a way that Suzaku might when feeling wholly betrayed and hurt.

You explained all the details of the story, including the refrain, and it made it all very clear. It was an interesting read, so thank you for writing it, and please don't be discouraged! :)
TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
This is truly very interesting to read
ayaheartright chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Loved this! It's been a while since I felt so engrossed in a oneshot. I applaud you, my dear!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I thought the story was very creative and furthermore realistic. I can't be the only one who saw this kind of behavior predicable from suzaku, and even more predictable with lelouch being a girl. The sense of cruelty and torture( not just physical but also psychological torture) made this story very promising plus how much detail you put on lelouch and suzaku was mind-blowing. Throughout the story I kept want to cry because of the way you described how she suffered because of his heart being broken by her(or his way of putting it), I was glad that in the end he realized what he had done and tried to correct his wrongs again very realistic, If anyone hates you or your story they can fuck off because you clearly put a warning on the title and apparently they weren't smart enough to comprehend what you mention. Any way you have a very creative mind and I hope you find happiness, and for all the people who are pissed off because you wrote this tell them it's a fucking story!:):
Td03 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
My first SuzaLulu and I have to say THIS. IS. SO. WICKEEEEEDDDDDDD XD
farronewp chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Fvck you, I cried.
layna chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Excuse me ! Some fans of us are interested in this story and I wanna translate it into Chinese and share to the fans of Lelouch. I'll post the written translation . Can I ask for your consent ?
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
impressive
this story is very dark *0*
DearShootingStars chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Dude, this is... agh D:

It hurt D:
yuyane chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was simply amazing. I really liked the idea of seperating Zero and Lelouch when Suzaku questioned her.
Shuuwai chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love how you separated Zero and Lelouch when Suzaku asked questions!
It was heartbreaking when Lelouch was begging Nunally not to leave her... as Suzaku left her before.

I wish you wrote a sequel for this!