Reviews for Ex Tenebris, Luc
danielemlac chapter 7 . 2/13
amei sua historia e o final é muito fofo também!
kitsuK8 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Loved it! :)
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
I love this 's so cool and I love the chapter with the

cartoons cause I use to watch them and they are so cool.I cant wait for the next one keep up the great work _
rogueyroo chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
haha so funny. i wonder if they'll ever have a proper anniversary...lol
rogueyroo chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
oh man i remember them days,EVERYONE was obsessed with pokemon
rogueyroo chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
oh that was so hilarious) luc is such a cutie
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
really cute so far)
xenokattz chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I can't believe I found this again! YAY! I've always loved your Ex Tenebris fics. It's so rare to find HAPPY G/R fics and yours really set a precedent in my head. Thanks for keeping these posted.
RealityDreamer chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
Heya~
Very nice fluff. Enjoyed it very much.
Ciardha chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I love your Luc stories best of all.
Liz chapter 7 . 2/6/2003
must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest must see the rest
Remy Shall Kill Belladonna chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
i love this story i one time saw it on a nother site and i haven't found it since thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2003
that was really good. i thought Luc was so cute! I love the way he talks.
Angel Gidget chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
I've read this story before on the site 'Down Home Charm' and I loved it. I know you wrote another story in wich Remy is sick and Rogue won't play nurse, and I hope you submit it. But I hope even more that you'll write another of this lovely family's misadventures.- Adeiu!
missy42 chapter 7 . 8/3/2002
Love the series! Saw them first on the LeBeau Library, and they were just *great*. Heck, they still are. (There seem to be a few sections at the LeBeau Library, though, that aren't at ff.n and vice-versa.) Anyways, hope to see more in the future. Maybe a family field trip to the zoo or Disneyland, or miniature golf or something. Or maybe a birthday. Someone suggested a holiday, and that sounds cool, too. Can't wait!

Take care. Lots of love,