Reviews for Time: Years
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Part one: Just adorable...love Raoul's reminiscing about their love life, and how well he seems to know Erik already. Also, the fake tears and pouting?! Fantastic...didn't know he had it in him. Of course, Erik is great here too...love that he wants to keep the significance of the day to himself, how very Erik!

Part two: What relationship doesn't go through something like this? You do a wonderful job of letting us feel the angst but at the same time letting us know how deeply they care for each other! It was even more enjoyable sandwiched between the two fluffier pieces.

Part three:Too funny that Erik winces when Raoul mentions watching Meg's child...I can just picture it! I love the interaction between the brothers, it's obvious how much they care about each other, and how much you care about them...almost as cute as Erik calming a nervous Raoul :)
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Year One - Nyaa, the way you write fluff is really sweeter than frozen hot chocolate. I'm afraid if I keep reading this chapter over and over again, I'll get too many cavities. Mou, but the fluff loving part of me isn't letting me quit... it's too captivating. A tour around the opera house, then a chase, just like the one that began everything 3 Oh, and another appearance by strawberry jam-flavored kisses o Kawaii na? Everything is too cute.

"He loved how Raoul grabbed onto him tightly as though his only anchor to this world was him." - Such a wonderful line; I think part of me melted a little.

"“Yeah,” Erik tried to memorize the look of absolute awe in Raoul’s face, “amazing.”" _

I like the interactions between Phillipe and Raoul in this one, even if it is tinted with angst. Probably because I like superBigBrother!Phillipe. It's nice to know that somebody will spoil Raoul if Erik won't. "How many times had they been over this? How many times had he tried to explain that Erik was important to him, that Erik was necessary in his life, that Erik...?" - Ah that line is magnificent... short, but it so perfectly captures Raoul's desperation and despair _ Creepy.

stupid!me is stupid for forgetting to mention this earlier: I really adore the interactions between Erik and Raoul throughout this whole series. Leaning on each other for violent comfort, the slow slide into relaxed trust, bitching at each other, the cat and mouse games, Erik's whole courting period, the saccharine moment when they /finally/ get together, and even the slight struggles afterwards. It's all too wonderful; I think my heart might burst from loving it too much. Thank you for every little amazing thing in this entire series.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Wow, that went better than I had expected. And Erik finally moved in! It's about time. I can't wait to go read the others :) Your stories have basically taken up all my free time right now. LOL
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
thats it?

well hmm

the anniversary was good, funni :)

the 2nd chap, interesting, they were drifting apart, i wonder what made Erik agree to move in?

third chap. lol, confused Raoul! poor bloke, and lol Erik's listening in. oops Opera Ghost :S

cool, neat series, hmm evil Christine, i wonder what happened to her, she was probs caught by the patron.. oopsie :)

great series :)

Oreal
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
That was great. your time leaps are getting longer and longer! I was about to cry the second chapter. They would never split. u bug meanie :p Oh a Phillipe Erik confrontation should be interesting. I, as usual, love your work and I'm sure my reviews are getting quite repetitive!

Fly
qurota ayuni chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Ive been reading fc for a while, but mostly stuck to my fav animes- then I got hooked on the phantom movie- is eriously didnt think POTO M/M exist in fc- yay! it does!

I have to say, ur one of the most awesome writers here- stupéfier!

lap,

shazzy
whatevergirl chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
haha, poor Raoul. He does make me laugh! :)
Istalindir chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
o Ah! You're my absolute favorite Erik/Raoul writer. Although, I won't lie and say I would be adverse to some nice Raoul/Philippe slash. - I always thought they'd make a good incest pair. X3 Sadly my side-dream doesn't seem likely to ever be fulfilled. :D

Unless a muse bites you someday. - I'll wait and see if it happens. Anyway, love the way you wrote this entire series. X3 Really, just typing to say I adore your style and to please not stop writing.

Sincerely,

Istalindir
Andi chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Fantastic, just like your other installments. I really enjoyed reading. The Eric/Raoul pairing was incredibly well written and the thing with Philippe at the end was so cute, I'm glad he understood _
Akaiba chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
regardless of the main focus being on Raoul and Phillipe in this chapter I really like how its shaping for a really stable and long relationship for Erik and Raoul. It was really touching how fiercely Raoul stood up for Erik and said he loved him. I loved it.

For some reason the thought of Erik hiding amgnst trees and bushes to spy on his lover and then being found by a cat and a maid makes me giggle. I don't know why but it is very amusing.

Akaiba chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
oh will the angst never end? DX

Really good chapter btw, even though it was making me want to scream at the screen I really liked it, the angst made their relationship more believeable seeing as it wouldn't be all happiness if they got together. Communication problems would only be the begining.

can't wait to read the 3rd part.

Silverwind Fara chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Really well done as always and you should do a Raoul/Philippe sometime, I think it would be great
lildevil425 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
kya! so cute! and you better bring on those one-shots! i want to see how Erik and Phillipe would react to each other. update soon!
xdark.flowerx chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Man first chapter was hot!

Second chapter was like gahh stop being stubborn!

This chapter was pretty cute it's good that Philippe knows!

Though I don't like Raoul and Erik with anyone but each other lol XD
Akaiba chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
WHO! Hurray for limes! X3 I am a pervert and I don't care!

This was so damn cute, it was just so... GAH! I wanted to go 'aw' really loudly at then end but my mum would come in and ask what was up so i figured it best to avoid that. XD

Still, really good! I can't wait to read the rest but figured I would review now.