Reviews for Call me daddy
Indecisive Bob chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
This was a hilarious little story, but I have to admit that I was quite upset with the merry-go-round of misunderstandings, assumptions, and unsaid truths that Sakura and Ino seemed to be on for quite a while. Granted, if that merry-go-round wasn't in the story, there really wouldn't have been much conflict. Meh. Great job with this story!
Ignoranceaintbliss123 chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
This is an amazing story. I'm used to being disappointed when I read fanfiction and any lesbian or gay fanfiction is usually even worse. Yours is one of the few Ino/Sakura fics I enjoyed and is by far the best. They were both in character and you showcased the hardships of ninja life without throwing it in our faces. It was a casual comment instead of a speech and I thought you did it really well. I think your story was the most in character story I have ever read. It had an interesting plot and a satisfying ending and I just want to thank you for writing it:) I hope to be adding my own Inosaku story soon and I hope it is half as good as yours:)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Pretty good. Keep it up!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
I usually don't read storys like 'this, but the summry just caught my , irt was a really good story!
yo chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
So good I really hope this happens at Naruto! Its so good! well done for making such a great story!
according2Angie chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
This is a very enjoyable find. The plot is smooth and fascinating. Thank you for sharing the story with us!
TheQuietHyuga chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story, I like it , ANOTHER!
chaosrin chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
What a nice least you add the press conference with reaction to Sakura's children rather than stopping after the sex. Always find it annoying when people don't add in the aftermath or reaction to the main event of stories like in the movies cut off. Like the bit with the Old Man. Great job on this story Cheers!
YES chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
I have to say, you weaved a truly touching and unforgettable story! Everything felt so real and down-to-earth and there always seemed to be some kind of action/confrontation without being smothered in angst. Just...just! *cries* I love love looooooved this, and I've recommended it wherever I could already, it's just so beautiful

Ino is one of my favorite characters, so I really appreciate that you played up her good and particularly her bad sides in such a believable way! It's like all this could really happen, you know?

You make me sick. With joy.

Keep writing awesome stories like this 3 Loves
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Awwwwww that was so sweet! Well written too! Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
I just love this story so much. I've reread it a couple times now. Please write another inosaku? I just love you're writing and you make it interesting. Lots of other stories get boring. Amazing fic! :)
willam and jack and jake chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
this story is beautiful, funny.
willam and jack and jake chapter 13 . 1/11/2012