Reviews for Founder's Keeper
Mag.Tenshi chapter 22 . 8/20
WSPANIAŁE OPOWIADANIE :) SZKODA, ŻE NIE JEST KONTYNUOWANE. CHCIAŁABYM WIEDZIEĆ CO DALEJ SIĘ STANIE Z HARRYM I SALAZAREM - CZY BĘDĄ RAZEM, JAK BĘDZIE SIĘ TO ROZWIJAĆ. TERAZ, ŻE MANKIETY SPADŁY HARRY MA MAGIĘ:)TO WSPANIALE - JAKIE BĘDĄ DALSZE LOSY BOHATERÓW? CZY W KOŃCU HARRY WRÓCI DO PIERWOTNEGO CZASU? CZY ZOSTANIE NA ZAWSZE Z SALAZAREM? MAM NADZIEJĘ, ŻE BĘDZIE KONTYNUACJA BO HISTORIA JEST NAPRAWDĘ ŚWIETNA.
POZDRAWIAM I ŻYCZĘ WENY ABY DALEJ PISAĆ
Harriverse chapter 22 . 8/18
Oh, man! This story has well developed characters and an interesting plot. And just when that plot was about to take an interesting turn-in more than one way, the story stopped. I would love to find out more about the world you created.
azalea-rose99 chapter 20 . 8/12
ur facts about what happened with the basilisk are completly wrong bu very good author and ur story is very interesting
Tear484 chapter 22 . 8/4
please continue writing this its very good
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 7/29
LMAO, wonderful bartering utensils use for massages ;)
M.L chapter 22 . 7/26
My god, why did you stop writing in the best moment x_x whyyy?!
Addicted.to.love chapter 22 . 7/17
Oh Merlin, oh Merlin...
y did u have to stop THERE? /pass out

luved it, btw ;)
Addicted.to.love chapter 21 . 7/17
Oh god, i love ur brain, ur imagination 3 this story is amazing, luv how salazar is portraited. Just cant help bt cry for it being unfinished. I knew it wasnt, when i started to read, i kneeeew T.T bt the plot was so captiving that i couldnt just let it pass. Hope u found a nice job.

Best regards
;*
Mysterious Pureblood chapter 22 . 7/13
hen are You Gonna UPDATE?!
Lizu chapter 22 . 7/11
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 22 . 7/10
WHAT?! How could you leave a cliffhanger like that for SIX YEARS?! Even though it's been so long, PLEASE tell me you'll come back! I want to know what happens next!
noooooo! f#$ you for ending at the best part!
Hainbuche chapter 22 . 6/27
wie kannst du an der spannendsten stelle schluss/ cliff machenbitte bitte schreib weiter, lg hayne
charm13insomnia chapter 22 . 6/16
oh God you cant leave it there please don't be dead please finish this fic it is really good and I want to know what happens next
JulietHalperin chapter 22 . 5/11
I throughly enjoyed thisshame it will probably not get updated, I'd have loved to see where this goes
2,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »