Reviews for Founder's Keeper
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 1 . 7/19
Awesome... please tell me it's continued somewhere
Im Just Trash chapter 22 . 7/16
Please update new chapters
NiktNikt chapter 22 . 6/23
Beautiful story. One day, I hope, You will finish this story
TearHer chapter 22 . 6/4
NO COMO VAS A HACER ESO POR DIOS I love u but how coULD YOU OH MY GOD EIGHT YEARS I WANT TO CRY now my life has no meaning this is the biggest plot twist but is 2018 and god
anyway love you and thanks ( ;-; ) for this but now i want to scream, hope you have a nice day
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo! How could you? Why? I was enjoying it to. Please update and put me out of my misery!
AlexRiddleMalfoy chapter 22 . 5/27
Are you kidding me? How could you? Why? You can't leave it like that! Please! Where are next chapters?!
fan of harry hermione draco chapter 22 . 5/18
good cliffhanger please update
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 22 . 5/9
Now I remember why I don't like reading this story. I get to the last part of chapter 22, and it ends. My heart breaks. It ends at such an amazing part! I am dying to know what happens after this! One day I hope you finish this story!
Pokemon17 chapter 22 . 5/3
Are you still working on this story
loulou's revenge chapter 22 . 4/19
Are. You. kidding. me. one more chapter! Please! I realise it's been a while since this was last updated and it's probably my own fault for reading it anyway but, come on! this is so good! can someone adopt this or something? I need to know what happens next! I'm gonna go cry now.
Wonderful story wish you continued the story
Shikara Alien chapter 22 . 4/7
what it just ends right there niooooooooooo
Lovable Riolu chapter 22 . 4/3
I randomly decided to read this story again. It's been eight years and no update. It breaks my heart, because I can understand how circumstances can cause you to leave a story behind. I honestly hope you eventually update, or at least let people know why you never finished.
2,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »