Reviews for The Fox Knight
ShadowImageComics chapter 18 . 4/19
Nice story for I liked it. You once again forgot to place completed in the status of this one as well. But still this was a good one.
gummy b3ars chapter 18 . 4/16
good fic
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Eh, it feels more like Batman.
hakon2feb chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the end, once again... (Authors thoughts: Did he just read two of my stories within 4 days?)
Once again, a very well done story, although, like with your first story, this one was painted by the lack of future knowledge. The story went on, and all those killer techinques were barely mid tier compared to the battles at the end.
I still think this story was pretty good, and i hope to be able write this good as well with some training :)
After i'm finished typing here, i'll go to sleep, then dream a bit, wake up, eat breakfast, and finally start reading shinobi's creed. I'm looking forward to your newest story, and i think i will enjoy the theme imensly :D
As of now, i wish you good night, and i'll catch you on the flip side :)

hakon2feb chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the battle has finally ended. The last fight with Akatsuki finally over :)
Just to clear up a few things... You would need both sharingan eyes to perform the Susanoo. Also, the Sharingan is a hax kekkei genkai that should be destroyed the moment it was created.
Atleast Hinata and Naruto get some peace now, right, right? Surely they have deserved it by now?

hakon2feb chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Naruto proposed (Yay, way to go )
Ok, so the Kage summit is going as well as can we could have hoped... Ofcourse rock is still angry at the Namikaze... Atleast Naruto has the backing of 3 of the villages :D
Then, the akatsuki showed up... I don't think they understand how being a ninja works... I mean, it's not all about the flashy techniques, but how you make use of deception and sneakiness.

hakon2feb chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so something out of the usual... The akatsuki isn't moving in pairs anymore... Could be bad, just saying...
Atleast the kage summit is up, so there should be plenty of protection, right, right?

hakon2feb chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i got one of the reasons right (Yay me ). Hinata won't marry Sasuke, and the old council will all die *Insert evil lough*
Also, it looks like Akatsuki backs up for now, but for how long reamins to find out :)
I like the way the Aburame are thinking *Evil grin* I mean, why wasn't it done before? Leaving it to one person to restore a clan is a though job...

hakon2feb chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so lightning has promissed their support to konoha after killer bee was saved. That's pretty neat :)
Juugo might get a chance to redeem himself, so that's also nice :) I mean, he isn't evil as long as the chakra isn't influencing him... Almost like Gaara with Shukaku...
And ofcourse, the council is bending over for the last Uchiha. Man, i feel sick to my stomach. It has me wondering though... The council wants Sasuke to marry Hinata Hyuuga... But there is noone with that name. After all, she relinquished her family name after leaving said family.

hakon2feb chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the rescue for Killer bee is on. Looks like the going is good too :)
Sasuke is going blind, so that's cool :) You sealed his chakra in the last story, so perhaps you'll let him go blind or slice his eyes in this one :p
Anyways, how does Gai miss when he attacks? I mean, he is probably the strongest jounin in the entire village. Possibly second in strenght only to the Raikage. (Tsunade doesn't count, since she uses chakra to enhance her punches and kicks).
Get on with the fights, and kill some hawks :p

hakon2feb chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Naruto got to test his mettle against the Akatsuki... Asuma didn't die this time, so that's a bit cool :) (I mean, who sends one jounin and three chuunin to take down two Akatsuki members?) (Although recent event has made it so Kurenai isn't pregnant (As far as we know)).
They are both dead, so i guess that's two rings for the good guys :p
Wonder what happened to Team hawk and killer bee though... I mean, Security should be tight in lightning after the failed attack, right?

hakon2feb chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so just as the Hyuuga plans have been foiled, so starts the plans for Akatsuki... Can't Naruto ever catch a break?
Stupid Nagato, and his twisted view of world domination...

hakon2feb chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the battle ended in victory for the leaf. Thanks partially to the intervension of sand :)
(I would have thought sand was severely weakened, almost more so than the leaf since the invasion failed...)
Anyways, the Hyuuga clan is still plotting... Will they never learn? I mean, shouldn't it be illegal to attack fellow shinobi? If they manage to kill Naruto, do they expect to escape alive? (Would a big sister allow her brother's killers to survive?)

hakon2feb chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Naruto finally realises what love is. :) Too bad that the vengefull inlaws almost caused a big scene :p
I think that too few stories pull an Itachi on the Hyuuga clan :p (Except for Hinata, Neji and Hanabi ofcourse :) )
And the battle is on. The forces appear to be quite small though... I mean, during the sand/sound invasion, there were hardly any ninja at all, but the leaf ninja were "pushed" back. Anyways, i don't think Ninja would ever fight full scale like this. It kind of defeats the purpose of ninja after all :p

hakon2feb chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the advanced scouts were dealt with, but at a price...
With your evil cliffhanger of doom, it could go both ways, but since the pairing is Naru/Hina, then i'm pretty sure they will find a way for it to work :p
PS. I thought it was Suna who was famous for covering their weapons in poison, not rock...
Also, i don't really mind the ballistae, i mean, they have electricity, microwaves, short range radios (Which can fit into a small headset). They have so much stuff, but not the stages in between that are necessary to develop the things in the first place... Besides, the snow ninja had machines that could fire kunai, so a ballistae or two isn't so far off.