Reviews for The Fox Knight
guest chapter 18 . 6/6
Kill yourself, pathetic virgin.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 8 . 4/6
ouji is for Prince. so it would be Naruto-ouji
NarHina chapter 18 . 3/26
I liked it Naruto started of all depressed and then became Fox Knight but Hinata saved him, wish there was more fluff moments with Naruto and Hinata.

I'm ok with Sasuke being redeemed but giving him a harem really, I know he had to restart his clan but I don't think anyone would want a harem after all he did.

Wish you had the Hyuga get what coming to them and Naruto and Hinata bringing the branches together.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 1 . 3/22
do u think u would be able to do a sequel for this
Eltyr chapter 1 . 3/20
Ah, a Naruto transforms into a Kitsune fic? Sweet, these are often quite fun :)
It does not suck I think it is a perfected way to make naruto finally understand that his life has meaning now he has found someone to love that loves him back.

NaruHina will bring peace to the world
Awwww, so cute! Epic story! Thank you! :)
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 17 . 2/10
you made zetsu sound like a pokemon
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 18 . 1/28
do u think u would be able to do a sequel for this
Master of Tacos chapter 3 . 1/19
Dude. This fanfiction is one of the best I have read in a LONG while. Don't be to hard on your self. Keep up the VERY good work!-Your bro,V
satomika chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
I am satisfied with how things turned out.
Siatuvai1002 chapter 18 . 10/17/2015
So cute
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Awesome story. I LOVE IT ALL!
Battlesny chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
normally I am a complete Sasuke hater, but I guess everyone deserves a chance at redemption.
also on a side note. Yay Lee, and hopefully Sakura managed to fix a little of that 'youth' illness he seems to have caught from Gai.
Battlesny chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
I just realized another reason for you might have changed some of the people and things in the story. you just wanted to :) after all, reading the same situation 99 times is boring so someone has to make that 100th different.
what idiot told Iwa that Hinata killed the Tsuchikage? only Hinata and Bee were conscious when it happened and there were no Iwa survivors to bring back the news.