Reviews for The Sunny Side of a Year Long Torture
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww so cute~ also very hilarious~ XDD love the plot of this~~
Tiggerz16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This story is so cute. I love how you wrote about all the members of the organization. And of course, Roxas and Axel are just adorable here.
12q chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
...I've been grinning and laughing throughout the whole fiction and then BAM with one sentence to the next, I'm smliling like a soppy idiot because it's just so nice and cute and making me feel all warm on the inside.

Much love for this fiction!
toastyoats chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aah, this is really cute. And charming. And funny.

You captured the familial-but-still-hostile nature of life in Organization XI well, and you explained the complications of Axel and Roxas's nonemotions and relationships without having to try and wax too poetic about it. If you know what I mean. You kept it simple but still believable, which is the best of all.

This is a wonderful concept and a great read. I enjoyed it immensely, and I think it's a crying shame that it has but four reviews (five now).

Seriously. You're a great writer- please don't stop because people are just lazy.

Zume Rokkata chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Lol. Fer reals. LOL.

Just the kind of thing I'd expect Axel to do, and the descriptions of everyone else's month was n'awesome.
dangocrown chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
XD. Fuzzy, happy, warm things are propagating within my chest.
u t o p i o chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
this... was bloody brilliant!

the beginning has got to be my favorite part, because that's totally something demyx would come up with.

and axel's idea on 8/13 is precious. i lovelovelove this!

*favs*
lightofeilia chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh. My. God.

I was smiling ALL the way during this fic. Lol. It's well-written, and funny too - and not only describes the lives of Axel and Roxas only, but the whole of the Organization as well. Lol.

Someone needs to draw fanart for this... xD (not me, I can't draw xD)

Very good, really very well done. (I'd have liked something a little more steamy though -hint hint-)