Reviews for Truth or Dare?
random hyper person chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
RHP: OMG! TORN! TOORRNN! OMG! LOL! I! CANT! STOP! LAUGHING!

~It knocked his other leg out from under him and sat on top of his back, yelling in a tiny, computerized voice, "I claim this land for Espana!" ~

RHP: WTH? LOL!
RyJones chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Poor Torn-I wonder if the others will find out he is dead when he never comes back...
The Beckster chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Hm everyone seems to be Jak and Daxter and Torn and main character focused, so i have a completely random one. I dead Seem to walk around Haveny city all day without her monk clothes, but dressed like a stripper and she has to go around asking every guy she finds if she can measure his thumb length.

You want to know where i got that idea? well I saw someone draw a pic somewhere where Seem was actually rly pretty under all her rubber monk clothers and stuff so hey, why not.

Yes Seem is a girl. And the thumb thing... well... lets just say if u multiply the length of a guy's thumb by 3 you get the length of another important part of the male anatomy. Yes it's weird and strange, but who cares! I'm super hyer and Super bored. XD
novelpetals chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
BY THE WAYY, I HAVE ONE FOR YOU :]

I don't care who dares Jak this, but ... dare Jak to pour liquor all over the bar counter, strip down, and slide down it on his belly like a slip-n-slide. ;]

I love it!
novelpetals chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
LMAO! Hahahaha. I love this idea! I'm pretty sure you'll hear from me for an idea.
AgentMaryland93 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
O.O Poor Torn. he died. Happy April Fools day! Torn: I hate you all.

Me: AW! Don't be that way Torny!

Torn: AND STOP CALLING ME TORNY!

Me: What ever you say...

Torn: Thank you...

Me: You're welcome...Torny.

Torn: GR!

Me: *giggles*

I think next chappy maybe Sig should dare Daxter to sky dive. O.O
Namless Daydreamer chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I dare Daxter to piss off the meanest person in the naughty ottsel.

(have fun daxxie~) ;)
MySupernaturalRomance chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
"He was finally stopped when one of the little scorpions pricked him right in the butt"

LOL! That made me crack up!

Love it!
Dark Eco Angel chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I'm next D

I really would love it if Naughty Dog decided to animate some of our fictions... especially this one and my story, Insanity.

Torn's boxers would have looked so good.

Keep it up! ]
RandomUnknowns chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
jenjen: dare keira to act like a girly girl for two chaps!

also dare daxter to be a slave to torn for five chaps!this out to be fun

jenny: your not nice

jenjen: who said i was nice.

(jenjenmean jennynice jenniferwriter)
Lemon Flavored Cupids chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
um... I guess you could dare Torn to give Vin a lap-dance
NoLongerNewhi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
*Giggles her ass off* Oh...this is going to be one HELL of a fic I can tell just form reading the reviews XD

Dare for Daxter: I dare Daxter to try and pull off a kiss with Jak, but dressed up like Keira and TRY and make him think it's her...and if he can't pull it off *And I think Jak's stupid, but not THAT stupid* that he has to SHAVE HIS TAIL!

Momo: Omg...Can I do one too? That dare was newhi and I'm Momo :\

newhi: Oh yeah...*Points at Momo* she is a friend irl and she's over she I'm going to see if you'll let her do a dare, or whatever she wants

Momo: Yay! Truth for Torn: Does he ever paw off thinking of Jak? O.O

newhi: *Falls over* LMAO! The person said T-rated stuff!

Momo: It is...I said paw not the other word!

newhi: Same thing...

Great thing you got going...this is going to be FUNNY!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
dare: Jak to be in his Dark form sing "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay to impress Keira.

dare: Erol to be Tess'fashion model for one day as she design clothes.

Dare: Everyone to be characters of Super Smash Bros Brawl characters for one day

Asked for Truth: Light Jak what is his favorite color is Pink?

Dare: Dare everyone to cosplay as the characters of Guilty Gear for another day...

Sorry for disturbing you!
HunterPup13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i dare Dax to be turned human for a chapter but still do the things he did as an ottsel like stand on tables and sit on jaks shoulder XD and some other chapter for jak to be turned ottsel for 2 chapters!
Namless Daydreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Namless DayDreamer here,*giggle fit*,I dare Torn to wear the girliest dress the girls can find!& I dare all the girls todo his makeup, & do somthing with his hair. then he must hit on a guy at the naughty ottsel, & once he gets im, he must then dump him kindly.

I also dare Sig to remove all his armour & stay that way for this chapter.& he must let daxter use his peacemaker ONCE during that time.

& *giggles* I dare Razer & Erol to swap clothes for four chapters!that's right . (how i wish I could draw that...*giggles*) & they must try each other's races.

oh! & kliever! I dare you to hang Ottsel!Vegar from a ceiling fan, & turn it on. & don't forgot duct tape on his mouth & he's tied up good. Then START 'ER UP & WATCH 'IM SPIN!MWAHAHAHAHHA!

oh, & I dare Kiera & Jak to make out. & I dare ANYONE TO GIVE VIN SOME GUN LESSONS!SRSLY, HE CAN'T AIM FOR HIS LIFE!

see u soon!*insane giggle fit*