Reviews for Logan IV
Saffire55 chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Awesome! Great story! I knew Logan would be with Jack, I just knew it! Anyway, outstanding story!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
"When the moon..."

Hahaha! "That's Amore" is the perfect song for Beast Boy, and that was the perfect place to stop him after he's tried it so many times.

The comic timing was great.
mangagirl18 chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
OMG! That was AWESOME! In cant wait for the next! I love this story!
Somewhere In Time chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
That was so sweet
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
Just another routine day in the life of Logan Marie. :D

Hopefully not all the practice sessions are filled with sorting notes or they won't be ready in time. XD
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
Logan's growing up. I liked how Beastboy and raven each talked to their kids. Great chapter as always. Happy Holidays.
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
Wow, Teenage love is a wacky thing to understand when you get older. :(

Still it nice to see Beast Boy and RAven understanding their kids and their personalities as it shows good parenting skills on what to teach them and what to avoid. :)

So is Logan and Jack one of those couples with a love/Hate relationship ?

Still this was a great update, so please to keep up the good work. ;)
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Logan obviously has feelings for Jack. I liked the part where Beastboy stayed for Logan's song. I think all Dad's should do things like that for their Daughters.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Ah to be young! XD

Looks like high school is coming hard and fast with all of it's issues. :D
mangagirl18 chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
OMG! AWSOME! Det var lidt mærkeligt at så meget tid lig pludselig gik, men det var også ret fedt! Fantastisk kapitel som altid.

Hvor gammel er Logan, Lewis, og Lucky nu?
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
I hate to admit it but it seems that this story is a little too fast even for me to play catch up. :(

I mean is Logan older now and in High School, while her family is growing up and adding in new additions ? :)

Also it was nice to see Cassie again and hear that she is to be wed to Speedy, that would make a nice part in the story.

I must also mention that even I was kind of annoyed with how Jack kept on calling Logan a "baby girl," even after they are in High School. :(

One other thing that bugged me was where the ending of this chapter took place in as it seems that Logan just got back from somewhere ? :(

Still this was another great update and I encourage you to continue on with this great storyline as each chapter I read is more exciting than the last one. ;)
mangagirl18 chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
OMG! Fantastisk kapitel! Jeg glæder mig helt vildt til det næste! Det er lidt af et dilemma hvem Logan skal være sammen med. Victor ville passe meget godt og de har jo begge føleser for hinanden, men på den anden side synes jeg at hende og Jack ville være et vildt godt par.

Nå men PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
mangagirl18 chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
OMG! AWESOME! Vildt fedt kapitel!
mangagirl18 chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
OMG! Det var et virkeligt godt kapitel! Jeg elsker denne her historie! Det ironiske er bare at jeg kun har set cirka to afsnit a Teen Titans. Så hvis jeg nogengange spørger til de forskellige personer er det derfor.

Jeg synes virkelig at Logan og Jack ville være et godt par. :D

Jeg tænkte at jeg ville prøve og skrive et review på dansk for en gangs skyld. Jeg håber at det er okay.

Ha en god dag!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
Yeah, news has become less about facts than about what sells.

But it is good to see that the day ended well in spite of the hostage situation.

Thanks. :)