Reviews for Author Fighters: War with the Zodiacs
Wildheart-Edge chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Man... this fic is awesome!

Sorry about that, a little new. Anyway, the character of Nukid is well constructed and, in my point of view, the concept of a pervy martial artist is hilarious. The other characters are also great, well kept in character from what I've read from other authors and the Zodiac are a cool squad of villains. I hope you don't mind them serving as partial inspiration for the 'Empty Darkness', an organization of antagonists in my under-development, soon to be posted fic "Eye of the Emperor".

The action scenes are also well written however you could try to impliment a little more strategy into the character's fighting style... just a little suggestion you know. Nukid's existing fighting style is very intruiging also, his use of martial arts over weaponry makes him stand out from other characters and the fact he can jump whilst in air... Aye car-bloody-umba! I need a PE teacher like that.

Grammar is also impressive, I must admit. A little off every now and again but still overall very good.

All in all, a well written and presented fic and a major source of inspiration to me as an author. In 2008, the new kid (get it, hehe) on the block showed he was anything but a greenhorn.

PS: Naruto v. Luffy... Naruto has the powers of a demon fox on his side as well as the ability to summon giant frogs, become one with nature in his Sage Mode and was able to defeat another demon, a prodigy and the leader of Akatsuki on his own... he would probably just barely beat Luffy but an interesting battle would ensure.
ConceptualSchemes chapter 37 . 10/16/2010

ANDERSON

ALUCARD

ADVENT!:)
ConceptualSchemes chapter 34 . 10/16/2010
I just learnt something. Don't fuck with bats or sheep. Who would have thought?
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 22 . 8/20/2010
3300 Douriki here so I trump you~! AH! That's mostly cuz I use my DF to inhance my own sound so end up stronger than I really am...'
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 17 . 8/20/2010
LUFFY WINS!

Why?

CUZ MUGIWARA NO LUFFY IS WINSAUSE AND PIRATES FROM ONE PIECE CAN KICK THE BUTTS OF ANY NINJA FROM NARUTO!
ConceptualSchemes chapter 33 . 7/10/2010
Well now he's a giant bacon Buta! (Groan)
ConceptualSchemes chapter 32 . 7/10/2010
A giant pig... Well if Buta fails as a villian he can solve the food problem.
ConceptualSchemes chapter 31 . 5/2/2010
Crap. Now I know he gets strong when mad AND I ate his pie!
ConceptualSchemes chapter 30 . 5/2/2010
So Jean just got pwned? Well now I get his slice of pie!
ConceptualSchemes chapter 29 . 5/2/2010
Nukid. To eat the fruit or not eat the fruit? That is the question of the noble mind!
Tal Ordo chapter 62 . 4/8/2010
Wow... I've heard people say this was one of the best stories for the group, and they weren't wrong. I'm impressed (though that isn't hard to do :P), and I look forward to the sequel, which I will read in about five minutes.
ConceptualSchemes chapter 28 . 3/27/2010
(Sounding like solid snake) OLDKID!
ConceptualSchemes chapter 27 . 3/27/2010
I...I...Thought Jashin was scary... Um hail Rasets?
ConceptualSchemes chapter 26 . 3/27/2010
MARIA! YOU GOVERNMENT BASTARDS!