Reviews for Isle Esme
Good job! Loved it!
HikaKaoLover10 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
great story
foxfacexo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was so great! It was perfectly sweet just like I imagined it to be. My only problem was Edward's "disgust" because he wouldn't have realized her bruising until she was asleep . But other than that, fantastic!
Micm chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was very soft and sweet in nature; a perfect fit to their tender natures!
BrownEyedScarlett chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Loved the story, but the way you mean the word it's written "taut" and not "taught". "Taught" is the past tense of "to teach", as in "she taught mathematics".
Vanessajj chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wowwww just Luke i was There instead of Bella ..,.

Great job
twi-heart101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I LOVED this! you are a very talented writer! stephenie meyer should put this in breaking dawn!
expiredkoolaid chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I think you did a fantastic job in filling in the missing pieces. Thanks for sharing such a lovely story. :)
Elizabeth.June chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I loved this! This was definitely the overall best missing scene from the entire saga anyone in fanfiction has ever written ( and I've read loads of those! ) I can only hope to write a piece as good as this one day. This scene was very tastefully done, the way M rated stories should be in my opinion. This fit in perfectly with the blank spot in the book... it actually sounded like something Mrs. Meyers would've written herself! Great job! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
x chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Within the first line, I could have sworn you were Stephenie Meyer! The first few paragraphs sounded exactly how Bella was portrayed in the book. I could have sworn I was reading Breaking Dawn when I started reading this. The language sounded exactly like Bella as well! I was a bit nervous before I started reading this story, mostly because some of the other 'Honeymoon' stories I read were downright gross and rude. However, from your authors note I was finally able to read a story that was deep romance, not just pointless smut. Your story was so realistic, that I truely believe that could have happen with Bella and Edward. Well done, your work was amazing and I hope to see more as I read your next stories!
Jessica Carpenter chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I just can't say it enough! You told a beautiful love scene while still keeping the writer's style and remaining true to the characters. While it probably went further than I expected it to, you did an awesome job! You finally filled the empty hole of dissapointment and let down I found myself in when I starting reading that atrocity of a book. If you were as unhappy with the plot as I was, and are so inclined, rewrite the whole book, this was that good! There was even a good synopsis for an alternate book in an Amazon review, by Chicklet, I think her name was. Her ideas and your writing style would equal the perfect ending to the series. The ending we should have all gotten. On the other hand, if you liked the book, I know many did, I am sorry for offending, and please forgive my enthusiasm for wishing a different book was written!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So sweet...full of passion and love! Great job and thanks for sharing!
Bonnie-Rose chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This story has just filled the emptieness i felt after reading the isle esme chapter. That was pretty much the only part that i was dissapointed in through the whole breaking dawn book.

I thought she would go into a few deitails or maybe Bella would describe it in the next chapter but...nothing.I tried to imagine what bella felt and all that but i couldnt all i felt was a tiny twinge of disapointment for the lack of deitails.

But your description it was just so...beutiful. you were so deitailed next time i read breaking dawn ill read this too when

i come to the empty part. you should also describe the other 2

parts in the breaking dawn book that also have no description

but other than that it was perfect:3!
BlindLittleRain chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This was really good, I think it might be the best Isle Esme I have read. Well done!
bellarenesmee chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Sweety I wanted 2 leave a review cause I really liked everything U wrote, love U so much, and hop Ull keep writting :D Bigg kiss from Croatia Twilihgt Fans :D