Reviews for Legendary Battles
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
femi chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This has too much potential to be abandoned. Please continue
19Gaspar90 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Fic dead? :-(

Please, no.

P.S. Who the enemy is Naruto? Sasuke?
Renohan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Cool character roster and interesting story concept.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
pretty it up
frik1000 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Wow this is creative! I really wished it was updated but ... I guess I'll just put it on alert. You should update this, it has a lot of potential.

Btw, ever heard of a game called "Final Fantasy: Dissidia"? It's for the PSP and was released in december '08 and is strikingly similar to your story in terms of plot...interesting...
Dreamingfox chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hmm, interesting.

Kinda sounds like a game that just came out recently...
BC1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I love it! Please update soon.
chaosreaver chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
i really like this story. sucks more hasnt been out in a while. oh well, time to read your other stories :)
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Please update soon!
Kahateni chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Hmm, Awesome. You should include Afro Samurai too.
Mark20020 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
nice story hope u update... soon
Anon Guy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Big fan of Legend here.

Honestly I hope to see a bunch of Naruto - Toph interaction. The potential degree of abrasiveness and commonality there has instantly captured my imagination.

Honestly, as a group, I think your characters will have some pretty interesting interactions.
Just call me a friend chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Hello General. Even though I have no idea who most of the characters are in this story,minus Naruto and tha Avatar gang, I still enjoy this and will contiue to read when possible. And of the characters I know, I think that their personalities are well done, but this is a japanese anime/manga/video game story, correct? With that being, I was kind of expecting to see some people from the Suikoden series,Full Metal Alchemist, or Inuyasha. But you're the writer and I don't have a clue, so do this the way you want to. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the story and keep up the good work.
Akitesyu chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Wow. Nice. I don't expect to see Uchiha Madara(the guy so badass that he TAMED the Kyuubi like a PET) anytime soon, as he would probably slaughter all of them. Tifa, with her strenght and powers, could put up a fight, but Madara's Eternal Magenkyou would do her in.

I LOVE how Aang and Naruto seem to be on another level than the others with their innate powers. Considering that Naruto will simply stop exsisting if he dies in that world, the Kyuubi will no doubt be MUCH more inclined to cooperate with him. At least until its over. And Aangs Avatar powers are self explanitory. As soon as he taps into those, it would take Tifa(she is without a doubt the strongest person there at this time) or a five tailed(mabye six. Seven is pushing it) Naruto to stop the kid.

Raiden verses that kid eh? Well, I wont say it wouldnt be a good fight.

Saito is to badass for this fic. Seriously. I have to amend my previous assesment, as he is probably just under Tifa in pwer. He doesnt have special powers cause he doesnt NEED them. however, he cant really fight Naruto and Aang, as there powers are to outragous.(Four tailed Naruto's skin couldnt be pierced, even by the legendary Kusanagi blade. And Aang could turn the very environment against him)

Definatly look into having Saito learn some special techniques. Maybe from Ranma, as he has dealt with Kuno, who could use vacuum slashes and such with a boken.(Saito with a vacuum slash. HOLY!)

Anywho, hope this fic continues. It is getting GOOD. Need more mutual cross training next chap. Bonds forged in battle are some of the toughest, after all.

Till next chap!