Reviews for What are we again? Never mind, HELP!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
entertaining
rockhorsegeek chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awesome story! Lola sounds like a vamped up version of my best friend lol, but only in the yaoi obsessed way lol. And did u put a Charlie and lola reference in there? I dont watch it lmao, but I know the general idea about it...anyway, great fic! :-D
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I really loved it! Poor Ichigo and Renji...
St. Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was hilarious! Normally, I don't read yaoi, (I don't find anything overtly wrong with it, I'm just not that into it. My best friend's a fujoshi, though.) but I had to read this one. Your OC was deliciously non-Mary Sue, as I've yet to see any that were as interesting, or as perverted, as yours. I do hope you continue it. I wanna know about this rape sessio- I mean interview that's gonna happen. XD Again, great job, and keep writing.
Evil raccoon chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Lol! Awesome! xD
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hehehe, awsome...LOL

well, can't expect him to say 'I love you' back now, huh?

Great fun.
Aftonen chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
haha haha ha . . . scary lady! -runs and hides- OH! I laughed my ass off at the application's in the beginning oh gawd I hink I fell off my chair once. Well . . . maybee not, that would be weird and people would look at me funny, but I still laughed pretty hard.

Your ending confuseles me so I'm just gonna put you on my alert ist in case you suddenly have the drive to add another chappy! -
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I only know one movie with the name Lola. Is it Kinky Boots? Whatever. Please let me know if I am right though!

Great story too. I loved Ichi and Renji's big kiss moment! Kawii!
LaMaldita chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
*hands fly up in victory* I GOT THE LOLA WANTS REFERENCE! But about that-i would put your little '(if you get this i will love you) in the author's note in the end.
Assassination chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh that was hilarious! Lola trying to rape poor Ichi, and getting saved by Ren-ren. I love this one-shot, especially with Renji's confession, the explaination made me feel like I was in Ichigo's mind...seeing it through his eyes. So awesome! Ahem...I feel sorry for the two though...she's planning...and that could become a problem.
Current Name chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
lol

Cute. :)

Lola scares me... Poor Ichi. :(
Pickle Reviver chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hehehe, you gotta make more! Love Lola's evil stalkerness~!x3
Amskidoodleronibob chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lola from Damn Yankees? Anyway, great story. OC chickcrazy stalker lady-great way to prevent Mary Suism.
Afrieal chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
oh gods those poor little critters are in for so much trouble

great job

affie and rysha
Begriffsschrift chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hoi... That may be the very first time I've actually liked an OC. Good job.

And of course, kudos to you for writing RenIchi!