Reviews for Clues
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awesome! I really enjoyed this! I liked the idea of Jack hunting for clues. I also liked reading Jack's pov. It was very interesting. I enjoyed it!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Heheh, that's pretty cool.
Akajo chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ha ha, I love how Jack reacts at the end xD
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Brilliant!

Kamai6
Vayluh Arwen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I really like this story. I've often sort of wondered how Jack knew that the Doctor was a Time Lord, and it's hardly likely he'd just TELL him, right? This explanation makes MUCH more sense.

Great work! All stayed IC, and I loved the line 'Jack already knows that the Doctor is an alien. This is the point at which he really BELIEVES it.'

Awesome story!

VArwen xx
Fyoex chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great story! Gosh, I'm going to end up with more than 200 favourite stories if i keep finding such good ones!
no one chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
i swear i have read this story like 5 times, and love it each time! 3
niver chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Lovely story. You captured all the characters perfectly.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
LOVED IT!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I really miss Jack with the 9th Doctor. They should make a christmas special where some of the old Doctors return, like in Time Crash with the 5th Doctor, only instead with the 9th Doctor. And Jack can be there too. That way, we'd have the 10th Doctor, the 9th Doctor, and Jack all together. That would be perfect.

Great job, by the way. Excellent writing.
Does Not Exist Any Longer chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
wonderful, I always thought Jack was a bit too quick to adjust to life in the Tardis.
Julianna Calavicci chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Absolutely loved it! You've got the characters spot on. Good job!
harknessfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I loved your story. Excellent vocabulary and you captured the character's mannerisms of speech and what their personalities would lend you to believe they think! Terrific! Thank you for posting! :)
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
God, that's just...fantastic. I love the way you've structured it, and the sense of discovery in it. "...bigger on the inside..." "You'd better be."
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was good. Thanks for writing it :-)