Reviews for Naruto Blind Dates
Kurami chapter 11 . 2/16
I have never laughed so hard in my life. I'm going to read this whenever I feel down.
kurami chapter 8 . 2/16
Ha ha ha ha ha. as if that would ever happen. Hinata is head over heals for Naruto.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
...wow...just..just wow?...can't believe that bitching iPod her sister drugged Naruto to get him in bed with her...god this is crazy...
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
That was almost normal...I guess you don't any of their dates to be normal huh?
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
What the heck? You traitor Hinata! Your suppose to be faithful to Naruto! You double timing bitch!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Nooo! Not my Sasori-kun! Noo! *Hysterically crying and laughing at the same time*
Well, you know I'm beginning to doubt that you really pulled those names out of a hat...but nah. This must a coincidence...bad coincidence though..poor poor Sasori-kun!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Hahaha! Man that was soo funny!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hahaha! Pein is sooo funny with his leader attitude! Ha! And everybody is participating because Tsunade was drunk...I kinda if anger either the that that was a crappy mission.
D chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
And yes, sequel, please! :D
D chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
This. was. Brilliant! :D
KittenWolf chapter 23 . 8/2/2012
this is one of the best stories i have ever read in my life, please make a sequal!
ZIMMAR chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
Funny as hell. I laft the entire time
crownthegoldfish chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
That was ridiculously funny! I imagined Kabuto standing on a table in a donut shop singing like he was in some type of musical with Kiba.
warriors frostwing chapter 23 . 3/9/2012
XD that was great. plz plz plz! wirte a seqeul

your reader :P