Reviews for Love Is A Dangerous Thing
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
megan.ryan.7374480 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I like the story so far! I think u should have Alexis start to fall for him as well! HAHA! But u are the author so u get to choose!
bumblebee girl18 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
i loved it! you need to keep writeing this one i really want to know what happens here! like starsceam x alexis animated version intead of armada version you just got to love the idea there! that is just amazing! i would say more but this all i got left "good luck" ; )
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Awsome! Is there another chapter for this story?
CynthiatheChocoholic chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Omg please continue! I'm DYING to know what happens next. You've written Starscream so friggin' adorable it makes me wish I saw him lovesick in TFA. His stalking only makes it more interesting, Screamer be creepin'! :D
Elemental Queen chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Will you continue this? :)
EmpressDragonfly chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Hey! I really like this story! Starscream is so cute! and a little creepy but still cute in a way. I hope to see more someday?
Rockubyebaby chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
More pleace ! T.T
akatsukigirl112 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
OMG! Starscream's a Stalker! This was great! I'd love to see a third chapter!
Emi Takahashi chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
please continue this is just so funny XD
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh, please update this! I absolutely love Animated Starscream and to see him with Alexis...well, it fills my heart with joy. Please, work on the next chapter! :'(
angelsweet2011 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Update ASAP! I'm hooked!
Charmshadow chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said he was a stalker!

This is sorta silly, but COOL! -
Echodex chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Nice beginning. I really liked the story, keep it up! I'm going to write you more a bit later, it's way past my bed-time and my brain is barely there enough to let me write on this *ed keyboard... :) Anyways, poor Starscream... No wait, poor Alexis!

Obsesed stalkers...! Scary shet! (think how you wanna pronounce that ;D)
DarkButterfly128 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Please update this fanfic! I am greatly enjoying it so far and I know it will only continue to get better. I am a huge fan of Starscream/Alexis and I think it's really cool to used other Starscream incarnations for this pairing. Please please please update!