Reviews for Warmth
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I'm not religious myself, but that is a beautiful image nonetheless. :-) And Remus/Tonks is my all time favourite Harry Potter pairing, so lovely job.

-Lee x
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was sweet. There's not much else to say for it, as it speaks for itself.

And don't worry - I've burst into Christmas songs in the middle of September before! We all get struck with that odd festive moods at random times. :]

-PieRSquared
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hehe, cute.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was beautiful :)
alds87 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Interesting.. a nice picture to imagine. Good job :)
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I liked this, especially how you decribe Remus's and Tonks's thoughts, how different and yet alike they are. Good job!

- Gaby
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Christmas in August, eh? Why not? How lovely to have Teddy kick for the first time while the Christmas story is being read. Very appropriate.
MBP chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I don't even care why you're writing Christmas stories in August if they're this beautiful. I love your Remus and Tonks, and I love the moment you've captured here. Well done, Katy.
Deluxe Sugar Quills chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Love this short drabble.

Though you write Weasleys well, I love it when you branch out to other characters. You characterize (is that a word?) them all so well.

DSQ
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aw, what a sweet moment. And yet somewhat bittersweet, somehow, with the loss of her dad so present, and the unhappiness of the war and all that. Seemed really right. God, I'm not very articulate in explaining things today, but I liked this - that was my basic point.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OMG, that was SO AMAZING! I was just thinking about Christmas today too...
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I pretty much celebrate Christmas year round, so I loved this. The descriptions - like comfort being like a sweater - made me grin. :)

Thanks Katy.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Christmas! YAY! LOL, I think you're excused, because I personally cannot WAIT for Christmas...a bit of celebrating won't hurt...xD

Fantastic job! I loved this one-I loved the baby bit, and Remus smiling warmly and honestly, more so than for weeks. THe bit about Ted was sweet, too, great job!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 8/19/2008