Reviews for When you were mine
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 14 . 4/15
Oh man! This story touched my heart in so many ways. Even though in the beginning I had no idea this was a tragedy, I still loved it! I adore stories that speak the truth, not some fairy tail all the time. So for that, thank you for this amazing read.:,)
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 13 . 4/15
Stupid buck...
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 12 . 4/15
God, I hate him! But I can't deny there is something about him that I just can't help but adore... He pisses me off because of it.-_-
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 10 . 4/15
What kind of bull****! Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! They're both... Is this a game to them?! I'm starting to think Sesshomaru gets his amusement from Rin's misery.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 8 . 4/15
Sniff...sniff... I feel sorry for him. Poor Kohaku!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 4 . 4/15
HE THREATEN TO THROW HER OFF THE BRIDGE! What kind of lunatic would do that! Ughhhh but he's still so hot in my mind... Is it sad to say that I too could forgive and forget like Rin?
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 3 . 4/15
What kind of bull****? "We're getting married, Rin." He makes it sound so simple. Lol I love how well he works at his own pace!xD
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 2 . 4/14
I would have ran back into the house, locked myself up, and waited till the bastard finished with his frenzy outside my door for disappearing for such a long period of time! Lol
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 4/14
This...was...AMAZING!
I'm so sad that this happened at least have the child die and let them be happy but live isn't always end up happy and now I'm sad or at least he should have told her that he loved her when he had the chance. who wrote this ruined my life that's why I want to turn it into a movie.
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
It's a sad story. I'm crying.:'(
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
sniff sad
Cpsullivan2 chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Oh how tragic! Why couldn't Sesshomaru just be honest with Rin and admit how much he loved her.

Why did he cheat on her with Kagura? This so sad and heart-breaking! :-(

I wish that it had another ending...
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
ong im locked in a closet crying... this is so sad... i dont cry easily ill tell you that. i read it and i was (still am, i can barley see what im typing cuz of tears) sobbing so loud my mom cane running. WHY IRINA , WHYYYYT DX
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013