Reviews for When you were mine
pinkwhaletail chapter 14 . 5/10
I normally don't read these kinds of fan fics. I like to stay as true as possible to the manga and anime. but this was so good. every chapter I thought sesh would at least try and make it right. on edge for the whole read.
Coral Ivashkov chapter 14 . 5/7
OMG I HATE YOU SO SO SO SO FREAKING MUCH!
DAMN IT!
Okay... OKAY... I'll calm down, but honestly I was expecting a happy or at least not a HURTING ending, this was too much to handle and I wanted to cry through all the story. Damn girl, I don't know if you'll read this, but you really made me feel broken inside. Thank you haha.
here;

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
taytay chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Write a second story but Sesshomaru side of the story before he died.
taytay chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
This was a good story I really enjoyed this story and I like the fact that you kept it real. This story piss me off at first but real life is no fairy tale.
nelida.barreto.73 chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Omg... Awesome story I feel so sad in away because sess never really understood that he was in love with rin I totally feel like crying at this moment This story is so sad but truly a beautiful fic and thank u for taking the time in writing it i really appreciate your writing thanks
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
Oh man! This story touched my heart in so many ways. Even though in the beginning I had no idea this was a tragedy, I still loved it! I adore stories that speak the truth, not some fairy tail all the time. So for that, thank you for this amazing read.:,)
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Stupid buck...
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
God, I hate him! But I can't deny there is something about him that I just can't help but adore... He pisses me off because of it.-_-
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
What kind of bull****! Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! They're both... Is this a game to them?! I'm starting to think Sesshomaru gets his amusement from Rin's misery.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Sniff...sniff... I feel sorry for him. Poor Kohaku!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
HE THREATEN TO THROW HER OFF THE BRIDGE! What kind of lunatic would do that! Ughhhh but he's still so hot in my mind... Is it sad to say that I too could forgive and forget like Rin?
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
What kind of bull****? "We're getting married, Rin." He makes it sound so simple. Lol I love how well he works at his own pace!xD
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
I would have ran back into the house, locked myself up, and waited till the bastard finished with his frenzy outside my door for disappearing for such a long period of time! Lol
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 4/14/2015