Reviews for A Changing Heart
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
lovely
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Very nice! Thank you for writing!
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Fantastic! I Loved It!
Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMGEEEE - seriously I could get lost in your fanfic all day long! Truly amazing! Love, love ,loved it! I seriously wish you would reconsider doing Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from EPOV, this is exceptional.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wonderful look at this event. Fits right in with the original. You do Edward so well. Like the 'comments' from Jacob, gives some insight into his part as well.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great job on this. In my opinion, this meshes perfectly with the books.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
As usual, an awesome chapter.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Beautiful. No other words - just - beautiful. Thank you.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Knowing from the book how important it was to keep silent during her ordeal, it again reminds me that it might be better if she could have moaned a little. Jacob had no faith in Bella! He was ready to give up so quickly. It is a good thing that her life did not depend on him! Edward worried about a lot of things, but he did not worry about his tie to Bella. Only her soul mate would find the one thing that would bring her back...their daughter.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was good. I particuarly liked Edward and Renesmee together
Narges chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
very good :)
ljm chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Nice story, very enjoyable to read.
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
god this story just makes me want to go read breaking dawn all over again but then i realized that books in bella's POV for this part. i prefer ed's POV of bella's sooooooo much. reneesme is so adorable, i wish stephenie would have gone further into reneesmes life in breaking dawn. once again, this story is amazing, it's like stephenie herself wrote it, amazing job! :D
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Thank you for doing EPOV ! I found so little of Edward's feelings of his Fatherhood in BD. In fact, I'd like to see someone do BD from EPOV...know anyone who'll take on this challenge?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
A great story. Very well written.