Reviews for A Changing Heart
4lysikm8 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Loved it. Thanks :0)
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is beautiful! Great story!
Verolina chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
beautiful
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Hey Blondie AKA Robin,

I have read a few of your stories and I just love them. For the most part I have read the ones that are from Edward's perspective within the original storyline, and you have captured the characters just as well as Stephanie Meyer has. I have read a lot of Twilight fanfiction over the last couple of weeks and I have to say that you are one a very, very few authors that understood the characters in such a way that you have not changed them. I love the original books so much that so other fanfic is hard to read because they are just so different from the actual characters. But I don't feel that way at all when I read your stories.

Keep writing and I will keep reading! And I hope one day that I might be able to walk into a bookstore and pick up one of your own books as you are a fanastic writer!

All the best

Margaret
Orangesoprano chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Lovely ! I agree 100% - this is EXACTLY how edward felt during this scene !
All black and white chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
PERFECT ! you got Edward down perfectly! The writing is nice and detailed too, really well written! :)
JediKittehz chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
very nice :3 great fic!
findthewill chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is a wonderful story. You captured Edward's wide range of feelings and thoughts when so much had happened so quickly, but at the same time, all he could do was wait.
Miss FHorn chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
really good, please let edward now that bella can feel everything... i hate how everyone thinks that she;s a martyr.
KelliNew chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
What an absolutely terrific story! I really "heard" Edward speaking throughout the story. Loved the interactions between Edward and Carlyle and Alice. Great emotions. I loved seeing Edward react to being a father. Thanks so much for sharing!
JynxxD chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I loved this story! You did an amazing job in capturing Edward and I was sorry to see it end. You write so well, I truly love everything you have written.
mishel635 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Great story! What a great idea for Edward's POV! Thank you!
BellaandI1andthesame chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Absolutely mesmerizing! It held me spellbound, eagerly awaiting the next words. It left me wanting more. I so enjoy Edwards side of the birth – the love, the concern, the emotion that it evoked.

I wish you’d go a little further into the thoughts of Rosalie and Esme on seeing the baby due to their backgrounds but I guess that may have taken away from the build.

I like how you had Carlisle and Esme referring to themselves as grandparents – that was toughing.

Trini Twilight Obsessor
silly bj chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
BRAVO !
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I loved this story. I missed these Edward moments in Breaking Dawn. I didn't think his character was done justice. Thanks for giving him a voice
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »