Reviews for A Changing Heart
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Really nice detail about the honey note in Bella's scent coming from Edward turning her.

This is an exquisite story-I've sent it to a bunch of people to read. This section, and right after Bella wakes up, is my favorite part of Breaking Dawn. Thanks for making it even better!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was one of the best written fan fics I have ever read. Wow.

Words can't begin to describe how magical that was.
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
great job!
XxlirxX chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love the last line, because it shows that bella did have to sacrifice, and she has been through hell, and now it's time for her to be happy. I wished stepehenie meyer has somehow put a line similar to that in Breaking Dawn. It was beautiful. ]
reborn-fire-bird chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aww! that was really good! Edward sounded really in character, and everything was just right, completly in tune with the books! nice job! i started tearing up there... D
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aw
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was very good. I liked it. Nicely written too. :)
Broken325 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was amazing. Few people can really grasp Edward in a way that doesn't over characterize him or neglect certain aspects of his nature. You did a great job avoiding both.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was a beautiful story. I just love how you tied all the loose pieces of the lost moments together.
lanicker chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was GREAT! I could almost feel his pain. Crazy!
MFLuder42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You write Edward so well! I love reading all your stories.
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
thanks for writing this in edward pov ! i loved this.
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Beautifully done! I'll admit, I had my reservations about whether anyone but SM could do a competent Edward POV, but you've won me over.

My favorite line: "She promised to keep her heart… our heart beating." What a great job of combining Edward's romanticism with his pragmatism.

Thank you for the fix!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Absolutely breathtaking! This could be slipped right into Breaking Dawn. Fabulous! Loved the Ed Pov!
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I really enjoyed this story, very well written as all of yours are but i wish i could have seen a little bit of Edward feeling guilty over having wanted to get rid of the baby when Bella was pregnant. Maybe you could write a story to fill in the blanks when Edward and Bella return from their honeymoon and see the rest of the Cullens for the first time and the discussion that ensues about the baby and keeping it...or not. i have always been curious about this. Great job though!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »