Reviews for A Changing Heart
MFLuder42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You write Edward so well! I love reading all your stories. chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
thanks for writing this in edward pov ! i loved this.
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Beautifully done! I'll admit, I had my reservations about whether anyone but SM could do a competent Edward POV, but you've won me over.

My favorite line: "She promised to keep her heart… our heart beating." What a great job of combining Edward's romanticism with his pragmatism.

Thank you for the fix!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Absolutely breathtaking! This could be slipped right into Breaking Dawn. Fabulous! Loved the Ed Pov!
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I really enjoyed this story, very well written as all of yours are but i wish i could have seen a little bit of Edward feeling guilty over having wanted to get rid of the baby when Bella was pregnant. Maybe you could write a story to fill in the blanks when Edward and Bella return from their honeymoon and see the rest of the Cullens for the first time and the discussion that ensues about the baby and keeping it...or not. i have always been curious about this. Great job though!
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Just...Aw :_: That was lovely. I thought that Breaking Dawn seriously lacked in father/daughter time between Edward and Renesmee and this was absolutely lovely. Well done.
TwyliteLuvr chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
So cute. Very good. :]

SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Love this! I love that Edward goes through all the emotions, and how much he loves both Bella and Renesmee!
littlej2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Amazing story! This is how I would have imagined Edward during that time. Thank you for your story!
ErningCullen chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Are you really sure you're not Stephenie Meyer?

I really love your stories and I crave for more... I don't like to read other fan fictions besides yours. I had read their comments and said that your stories were the best, though I'm curious on other works. Please continue to write stories on Edward's POV (especially the meadow scene, Edward's marriage proposal and the scene where Bella confronts Edward about her jealousy to Tanya), 'cause I'm really disappointed that Midnight Sun is still held. Thanks!
rain-it-shall chapter 1 . 12/13/2008

really well done, i loved it.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Love this story. OMG! I love seein Edward's POV. You did a very good job.
cwgranger chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This story put tears in my eyes at the love between Reneesme and Edward. I hate canon stories normally, but I loved this one! You did an amazing job.
broadwaystar1743 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Woah dang. Oh. My. Gosh. I am in love with this. This is so powerful, but I can't put my finger on why that is. I just love this. It shows the tenderness Edward uses with his wife and his daughter, and it's so heartwarming. I love this. I am getting ready to go read more of your stories. I've read a few, but now I'm gonna read them all cause the ones I've read are so good. Wow...I love this! :)
mottmom chapter 1 . 12/7/2008