Reviews for A Changing Heart
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I really enjoyed this story, very well written as all of yours are but i wish i could have seen a little bit of Edward feeling guilty over having wanted to get rid of the baby when Bella was pregnant. Maybe you could write a story to fill in the blanks when Edward and Bella return from their honeymoon and see the rest of the Cullens for the first time and the discussion that ensues about the baby and keeping it...or not. i have always been curious about this. Great job though!
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Just...Aw :_: That was lovely. I thought that Breaking Dawn seriously lacked in father/daughter time between Edward and Renesmee and this was absolutely lovely. Well done.
TwyliteLuvr chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
So cute. Very good. :]

twy
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Love this! I love that Edward goes through all the emotions, and how much he loves both Bella and Renesmee!
littlej2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Amazing story! This is how I would have imagined Edward during that time. Thank you for your story!
ErningCullen chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Are you really sure you're not Stephenie Meyer?

I really love your stories and I crave for more... I don't like to read other fan fictions besides yours. I had read their comments and said that your stories were the best, though I'm curious on other works. Please continue to write stories on Edward's POV (especially the meadow scene, Edward's marriage proposal and the scene where Bella confronts Edward about her jealousy to Tanya), 'cause I'm really disappointed that Midnight Sun is still held. Thanks!
rain-it-shall chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
amazing!

really well done, i loved it.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Love this story. OMG! I love seein Edward's POV. You did a very good job.
cwgranger chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This story put tears in my eyes at the love between Reneesme and Edward. I hate canon stories normally, but I loved this one! You did an amazing job.
broadwaystar1743 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Woah dang. Oh. My. Gosh. I am in love with this. This is so powerful, but I can't put my finger on why that is. I just love this. It shows the tenderness Edward uses with his wife and his daughter, and it's so heartwarming. I love this. I am getting ready to go read more of your stories. I've read a few, but now I'm gonna read them all cause the ones I've read are so good. Wow...I love this! :)
mottmom chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
absolutely beautiful.
AlannaCullen24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh wow this is amazing. I am totally neglecting my homework. its like 11:30pm right now and was supposed to be working on my homework but when i found this story i just couldnt help myself i needed to read! Please can you continue it? I have been looking for a story that tells of when Bella frist sees Edward as a vampire and her frist hunt from Edward's POV but I havent been able to find any. If anyone knows of a story like that can you plese e-mail me the title and the authors name? I would greatly appreceate that.

Anyways this story was awesome! you are a genious. I think you protrade Edward's mind better than any other Edward POV stories I have read.
Orioncat chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh My God! I cried! Dude...I never ever cry for stories. WOW! oh my...I'm still just a wee bit emotional here. This story was amazing. I would love to see you add on to though I understand its probably a one-shot. But man that was good! seriously amazing. I am just blown over. Everything was dead on and so damn touching. Now my husband wants to know why I'm crying. That's a talent...That a real talent. I cry for no one! Thanks so much for putting this up. Really just beautiful!
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is probably one of the best "changing Bella" fanfictions I've ever read, congrats. Loved it.
AMayes chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is nothing short of genius. I loved your portrayal of Edward (especially his time with Renesmee) while Bella is changing. Marvelous writing!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »