Reviews for A Changing Heart
Imaginings chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
love it! so cute!
bemylullaby chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
i love it! the moment between nessie and edward when esme bring her to him was adorable. good job! :D
spiritusancti chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow. This story was absolutely incredible. There aren't many Edward POV stories out there regarding her change. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this one. You have put so much effort into recounting his thoughts; every torturous breath during Bella's change was so real and completely true. Thank you!
imreallycool chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
seriously? i was only gonna read one of your stories, but now ive been sitting here for around 2 hours reading all of them. i love how you write from edwards pov. Its exactly what he would say or think. you really got the character right. i love all of your stories!
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I loved it! I'm sure you've heard that a kazillion times, but whatever. I especially love the last line "We'd made it through hell, and now heaven was waiting". I think that's a perfect comparison.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Amazing. :-)
Hollibell chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is easily the best I have read! You have captured this moment perfectly! Amazing! I will be voting!
LiqueArdena chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love Alice's thought of Edward just ignoring that his wife is stark naked.

I also liked the way you mixed Edward's scent with Bella's at the end. You seem to know the exact right things to say in a story and I'm very impressed. I also absolutely adored the part about Edward working to save THEIR heart instead of just hers. About Bella fighting to keep their heart beating.

Is there more to this in the works? Or are you just going to leave us with half of this? I'd at least like to see that Edward notices her spine going back together. (Is that morbid?)
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
oh god, I love this! So sweet. Edward as a father is cute to imagine.I like the ending.
Total-Book-Slut chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was too cute!

This is SO getting my vote!
Midlight17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Beautiful! This short story fits perfectly in with the novel. Breaking Dawn just barely touches upon Edward and Renesmee's bonding and his feelings on fatherhood. I was craving an Edward POV about his daughter and this really hit the nail on the head. I cannot say enough of how on-target this story was! Thank you!
Swangal chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Is this a one shot? I would love to see a story when bella wakes up from you, in Edwards POV!
andrea1693 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
aweh good story,

really on the mark.

i enjoyed reading it :)
Abeytu chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I very much liked this oneshot. I hope you actually continue and make this multiple chapters; maybe a full EPOV of Breaking Dawn (yes.. yes.. that would be good :D!) I enjoy your style of writing and think it is much like that of Stephanie Myers'.
LoveWillFindYou chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
wayy better than my version :] i wrote one, too, but i think it is no where near as good as this! great work!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »