Reviews for A Changing Heart
LoveWillFindYou chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
wayy better than my version :] i wrote one, too, but i think it is no where near as good as this! great work!
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Another FABULOUS read from you! Thank you so much again for sharing! You are truly talented!
wild spanish eyes chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was stunning. I loved every minute of it. Edward's desperation for her to live was one of my favorite parts of Breaking Dawn, and you just blew me away with the depth of his need for her.

I also loved his interactions with Renesmee. I don't think Stephanie Meyer gives enough importance to the father daughter bond, but you did it wonderfully!
Jbug chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
thank you for this story!

I felt like I was reading Stepehanie Meyer herself. You have captured this missing peice of Breaking Dawn perfectly.

"she fulfilled a need I didn't know I had and expanded a love that was already infinate" just beutiful!

I also really like the idea of Edwards 'honey scent' now invading Bella's blood. very, very clever.

The other problem with reading your stories is it makes me realise how poor mine are in comparism.

Jbug
Foam Weber chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is really good. Thank you for using the English language the way it was meant to be used- I truly appreciate proper grammar. Please update soon!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*Sighs* That was so lovely...

I absolutley adore Edward. His thinking process is fascinating. Now every time I read the twilight saga, I keep thinking, 'What was Edward thinking when THIS happened', or 'What was he thinking during this part' I will never know until Midnight Sun comes out.

I hope it does, too...

Anyway, I'm absolutley distraught that the Twilight saga is over, and I will be re-reading these books till the end of time.

KUDOS ON YOUR ONE-SHOT!

dlhk chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING! seriously. I loved it. All those emotions, the love between Edward and Renesmee... that is exactly what I thought was missing from BD. I loved it. I loved that Edward was annoyed/ jealous of Jacob, because i was too when i read BD. I was so annoyed that he was getting in the way when Edward was her father. Anyway, great chapter. -mommyofboth
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
omygoodness! that was so cute! I love it when people write from edward's perspective and this is no exception.

great job on capturing his thought process and mannerisms...edward's a tough character to get right (believe me. i've tried. unsuccessfully i might add. :P)

loved it.
carmame chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wonderful!
jimemon chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Absolutely amazing :)
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
SUCH a nice compliment to the actual story. So perfect in every way. I love that Edward recognizes WHY Bella wanted to be 'marked' by him and of course.

Can we PLEASE get a round of applause for this talented FFN writer? ;)
noonetoyou33 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
awesome writing! fits perfectly in the story!
sc-girl-11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This story was such a joy to read!

I feel like you really got a good hold on Edward's perspective during this difficult transition. I really love the relationship you developed between Edward and Renesmee, while still emphasizing Edward's love for Bella. (That's something I was very happy with in the books: Edward didn't just abandon Bella to lie there alone for 2 days - but we knew that he still loved his daughter.)

I also really enjoyed "hearing" some of Carlisle and Esme's reactions to Renesmee, as well as Alice's reaction to Edward becoming a father. They're aspects that I feel were lost due to the POV in the 3rd book of Breaking Dawn.

Great Job!
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
amazing chapter! :D
thefiretree chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This... This was just beautiful. If Stephenie Meyer ever decided to write Edward's version of Breaking Dawn, she should just slip this right in amongst her work. Really. It was just so beautiful.

And it addressed so many of the things I was thinking as I read this part of the book. Like, if Bella died, would Edward continue on and stay with Renesmee? What did Renesmee think as she was waiting for her mother to wake up? How was Jacob with his imprinting? So many things and all written with such heart-aching beauty. Your use of language is just amazing. There were so many lines here that made me just swoon. And so many images as well. I don't know if I'm making sense anymore. Probably not. I'm just too..dazzled right now. Really, an amazing piece. It's definitely going in my favorite stories. Thank you so much for writing this.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »