Reviews for A Changing Heart
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
... *sigh*

I love Edward. I love his mind-it's just so interesting. I think it's totally unfair that Steph had Jacob's pov in Breaking Dawn, but not even a little bit of Edward's. I think his take on everything is just so much more... compelling.

Speaking of which, have you read the huge chunk of Midnight Sun that Steph has posted on her site because of the leak? I just finished reading it, and I'm desperate for the rest. I think it's just so horrible that someone did that to her-especially now that it's made her not want to finish it.

That was great. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You have a fantastic grip on Edward's voice.
phantome101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I'm soo glad that you wrote this part of BD in Edward's POV...love it!
ablablahh chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh... this is amazing. ) It shows Edward's fatherly side, and his love for both Bella and Renesmee.
Raenad chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was so perfect, that I'm going to take this story as truth. I loved it! It fit in with the characters and the story so perfectly! I loved that I got to see when Edward held Renesmee and when he learned about her ability. Perfect! Thank you for writing this!
Tay0124 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
LOVE IT! Are you going to make more chapters?

Tay:)
iamtabby chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Excellent as always. It is like it should be a chapter in the damn book.
Juniper7470 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I absolutely loved this story! Pleaes write more from Edward's perspective. You captured the moments so well...I want more, more, more!
JenRar chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ah, I ALWAYS love reading things from EPOV! And I love your writing! Everything I've read so far, I've loved. Can't wait to go read more. :D
dbert chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was in my mind a perfect addition.
DarkMelody chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
My dear I love this story, please continue
Monito chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
very sweet

edward as a dad is just too cute for words
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
beautifully written blondie.
HermoineGirl03 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh my goodness..it is absolutely crazy how good that was. I am in literal awe at your amazing ability to write and capture the characters as well as, if not better, than Stephenie Meyer herself! You wrote everything that I have been thinking, that I've wanted to SEE, since I read Breaking Dawn! I wanted so badly to read about Edward and Nessie's connection, how she felt about him and he about her, how torn he was between his love for Nessie and Bella, how impossible it would be for him to ever choose between them, and so much more that you just...wrote! You explained everything perfectly giving the story such vivid description and putting so much thought into the details. You captured my thoughts and gave them life in the way you wrote Edward's love for his wife and his daughter. You continuously had him say, "our life", proving further that he and Bella really are ONE, that without one of them there can be neither of them. And most of all, the one thing that Breaking Dawn lacked that you put in your story so perfectly was Edward's thoughts and words that Nessie was HIS daughter. It made me so mad that Bella always said that Nessie was her daughter, she rarely said "our" daughter. But you made Edward say it constantly, he admits that Nessie is his AND Bella's daughter, but he also says that she is HIS daughter. I'm a firm believer that Nessie is more like Edward than Bella so I'd rather hear him call Nessie his than to hear Bella call Nessie hers, but that's another topic, haha :)

Honestly, your story was beyond fantastic and your an AMAZING writer :)
IhaveMYedward chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was... WOW. Very nicely written!
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow… Breaking Dawn needed something like this, in my opinion. I loved hearing Edwards perspective, especially his reaction to realizing he’s a father.

“She fulfilled a need I didn’t know I had, and expanded a love that was already infinite. Renesmee existed because of the unending love I feel for Bella – a living, amazingly breathing, tangible result of that love. My heart responded in kind, expanding to encompass this new life when I thought it had already been filled to overflowing.”

That was absolutely beautiful, and it’s only a small sample. Excellent job. I also loved Alice, coming in to dress Bella (in stilettos, of course) and providing some much needed comic relief. We even got to see a little more of Renesmee’s character, thanks to Edward. This was an altogether wonderful piece. Keep it up!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »