Reviews for A Changing Heart
sc-girl-11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This story was such a joy to read!

I feel like you really got a good hold on Edward's perspective during this difficult transition. I really love the relationship you developed between Edward and Renesmee, while still emphasizing Edward's love for Bella. (That's something I was very happy with in the books: Edward didn't just abandon Bella to lie there alone for 2 days - but we knew that he still loved his daughter.)

I also really enjoyed "hearing" some of Carlisle and Esme's reactions to Renesmee, as well as Alice's reaction to Edward becoming a father. They're aspects that I feel were lost due to the POV in the 3rd book of Breaking Dawn.

Great Job!
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
amazing chapter! :D
thefiretree chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This... This was just beautiful. If Stephenie Meyer ever decided to write Edward's version of Breaking Dawn, she should just slip this right in amongst her work. Really. It was just so beautiful.

And it addressed so many of the things I was thinking as I read this part of the book. Like, if Bella died, would Edward continue on and stay with Renesmee? What did Renesmee think as she was waiting for her mother to wake up? How was Jacob with his imprinting? So many things and all written with such heart-aching beauty. Your use of language is just amazing. There were so many lines here that made me just swoon. And so many images as well. I don't know if I'm making sense anymore. Probably not. I'm just too..dazzled right now. Really, an amazing piece. It's definitely going in my favorite stories. Thank you so much for writing this.
frumpy-v chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Blondie, you are amazing! I can't get over the fact that Edward is a father, but all his tender thoughts and feelings for Renesmee, and how she affects him, is so... human! To hear Renesmee call him Daddy... pure joy. This tender side of Edward is definitely a huge change from his angst filled existence before, and it's a fantastic change!
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
... *sigh*

I love Edward. I love his mind-it's just so interesting. I think it's totally unfair that Steph had Jacob's pov in Breaking Dawn, but not even a little bit of Edward's. I think his take on everything is just so much more... compelling.

Speaking of which, have you read the huge chunk of Midnight Sun that Steph has posted on her site because of the leak? I just finished reading it, and I'm desperate for the rest. I think it's just so horrible that someone did that to her-especially now that it's made her not want to finish it.

That was great. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You have a fantastic grip on Edward's voice.
phantome101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I'm soo glad that you wrote this part of BD in Edward's POV...love it!
ablablahh chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh... this is amazing. ) It shows Edward's fatherly side, and his love for both Bella and Renesmee.
Raenad chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was so perfect, that I'm going to take this story as truth. I loved it! It fit in with the characters and the story so perfectly! I loved that I got to see when Edward held Renesmee and when he learned about her ability. Perfect! Thank you for writing this!
Tay0124 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
LOVE IT! Are you going to make more chapters?

Tay:)
iamtabby chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Excellent as always. It is like it should be a chapter in the damn book.
Juniper7470 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I absolutely loved this story! Pleaes write more from Edward's perspective. You captured the moments so well...I want more, more, more!
JenRar chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ah, I ALWAYS love reading things from EPOV! And I love your writing! Everything I've read so far, I've loved. Can't wait to go read more. :D
dbert chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was in my mind a perfect addition.
DarkMelody chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
My dear I love this story, please continue
Monito chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
very sweet

edward as a dad is just too cute for words
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »