Reviews for A Changing Heart
Enchanted Oasis chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was so beautiful. You've created something very precious. I'm really happy I read it.
CTYME1000 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
hey that was really good. you should do another chapter about when bella wakes up and hunts for the first time!
jashaw chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Another great Edward moment! I loved it keep it coming! These oneshots are everything the book was missing! Thanks!
Aurabee chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This is so beautiful! You captured Edward perfectly and made my heart ache in a good way at the same time. Thank you!
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Very nice story, I definitely wanted to know what happened in that room after Jacob left, that was a nice fill-in from Edward's POV. Beautifully written, as always.
Nebel Engel chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I love your writting, Edward's POV is almost perfect. Please, do keep it up!

PS: I already like this better than Breaking Dawn, which I hated greatly.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
In BD I was not prepared for the brutality of the birth and Bella's change, I was thinking the change would be some romantic moment where their love would be tested but in a way that showed how much he loved her not with the way it was with blood, sweat and tears. We see all of this from Jacobs POV, but he checks out after Renesmee is born because the pull to Bella no longer exists. So I really enjoyed reading your version in Edwards POV. His sorrow and determination to keep her alive was written beautifully.

I was severly disappointed in the lack of bonding moments between Renesmee and Edward in BD so I LOVED reading how you incorporated that in your story. We also don't really get an idea of how Edward is feeling about Jacob imprinting on his daughter, only that we'll have to wait and see how Bella takes it. So, I enjoyed reading how he took the news. Later in the story we do get hints at how he's feeling about it but you have to read between the lines.

One of my favorite parts of your story was at the end when Bella scent changes because he's the one who changed her. Now she smells like freesia, lavendar and a hint of honey. M. I'm craving honey now.

Thanks for sharing!
kimmer2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It's gratifying to read Edward's thoughts during this horrific experience. You seem to have captured the extemes of emotion that he (likely) felt during this scene. I especially enjoyed the bonding with his daughter. Well done.

-k2
perfectdame chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
wonderful )
JillyReb chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Another wonderful story from you! Well written! Keep 'em coming! :-)
Blueflower519 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was great! I love Edward and to read more from his point of view is wonderful!
theOtherPath chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Nicely done.. adds much to the story.
hula hips chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hey Robin...

That was REALLY good! There are so many parts where you can fill in BD, I hope you continue...

Cheers!
Onyx Eyed chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Absolutely lovely! You did a great job capturing the feelings of a new parent. And I love the little exchange where Alice explains that she doesn't need to see the future to know that Bella would want to be dressed when she wakes up. One designer nightgown: $240. A pair of designer heels: $350. Not waking up naked in front of the in-laws: priceless!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
im loving edward and renesmee. still not renesmee, but when edward is there, its all good. weird review, eh?

anyway. keep the stories coming :)
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »