Reviews for A Changing Heart
hula hips chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hey Robin...

That was REALLY good! There are so many parts where you can fill in BD, I hope you continue...

Onyx Eyed chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Absolutely lovely! You did a great job capturing the feelings of a new parent. And I love the little exchange where Alice explains that she doesn't need to see the future to know that Bella would want to be dressed when she wakes up. One designer nightgown: $240. A pair of designer heels: $350. Not waking up naked in front of the in-laws: priceless!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
im loving edward and renesmee. still not renesmee, but when edward is there, its all good. weird review, eh?

anyway. keep the stories coming :)
Mystery1894 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
o. That was really good! I love Edward's POV and you do a really good job with it!
love bite chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
LOVE IT! Fantastic. You always write Edward so well.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Thank you. Thank you so much. I truly missed Edward in BD. I so wanted to know how he felt about being a father. How did he feel during the birth and change? There was a lack of intimate conversation involving Edward in the novel during the moments in most people's lives when they feel the most intimately connected to their humanity. You write Edward better than anyone.
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Absolutely amazing! All the emotions of this story were conveyed SO WELL. I felt his torture, his bittersweet happiness, everything. There are no words to describe how much I loved this, even though I am trying. :) Great work!
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Absolutely incredible. You have a gift for getting inside of Edward's head. It was as if I were reading Stephenie herself. Thank you for this glimpse, seeing him with Renesmee was beautiful.
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I really really liked this. This goes perfect with the book. You did an awesome job.
library mom chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I know it's terribly ridiculous and not very grown up but somehow Stephenie's stories got under my skin. I found them after the first three had already been written so I was able to read them all in quick succession. It was as if I left reality behind and just became part of the Twilight world. I know I'm not the only person to experience this but it is very uncharacteristic for me to become so emotionally attached to fictional characters. So when Breaking Dawn was finally released I was so excited to read the final chapter in Edward and Bella's story. I have already written you about just how disappointed I was that Edward and his thoughts and feelings were so very absent from the book. It is with extreme gratitude that I write you this little note to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing those parts of the story that I most wanted to hear. It has almost been as if I have been grieving for a lost friend. I know it makes me sound crazy. It has been so therapeutic to be able to read your two stories that give insight and perspective about the little family we so love. thank you, Thank you , Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. Please write more!
Orions-eyes chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was the most beautiful one-shot ever! You are so amazing and did an incredible job with Edward's POV! Thanks for sharing!
CoryMichael chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Absolutely amazing! I don't think anything could have made this better. It's spot on.
amomof5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
My favorite line from Alice- "But I think I know her well enough to predict that she wouldn’t want to be stark naked when she does open her eyes.”

Great work, as always!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was wonderfully written.. I thought I'd get to see a happier Edward.. but I just felt like crying for Edward or giving him a hug throughout the WHOLE book.
Jaro-ship chapter 1 . 8/19/2008

It really feels like Stephenie wrote it. You sure that you're not her in disguise?
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »