Reviews for A Changing Heart
MoonPrincess9210 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Will you do more of this please; new moon, ecilpse,breaking dawn?
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
The thing I thought was missing from Breaking Dawn was the bonding between Edward and his daughter. This was how it should have happened in the book. Great, great job!
yellowipod chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
:') EK.

Breaking Dawn was my least favorite book, but I didn't hate it at all. But what you have written here.. It's so touching! Daddyward had so much potential!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
:)The exchanges between father and daughter were wonderful. Poor Edward though... he is always so troubled. If itsw not others' thoughts getting to him ... its his own thought consuming him in worry.
baynewen chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Beautifully crafted! Bravo!

I love Edward he is my favourite character and having the insight into what he went through is a dream come true!

I love your writing style and your grasp of SM's characters, you are truly talented and your respect for the characters is obvious.
Snuze chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That is very well done! I was a bit disappointed not to get more of an insight into that part of the story in the book. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Whoa
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I read this back in August, but never reviewed - sorry. I really love this story and I think that you really understand how Edward thinks. There's not so much interaction between Edward and Renesmee in BD, so it's wonderful to see these glimpes through Edwards eyes. You really "get" Edward and I also love your other stories, particularly DSM, but I really enjoyed As Bella Sleeps, Seduction and Music Lesson. Really well written!
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
One word: Amazing. Okay... four words: This was amazingly good. Now it is on my list of things to vote for in the sparkle awards!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw! :) The pefect daddy-daughter moment... I wonder how surpised he would've been when he learned she slept...? B.
Julie6464 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great story from Edwards view. I love the duality of Edward being torn with concern for his wife and wanting to care for and protect his child. Very well done.
Cjf1980 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Again another wonderful story! Edward meeting his daughter for the first time brought tears to my eyes!
DirtyPie chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Again, you did a wonderful job. I really loved this, and it was a great and needed addition to the book. I would have loved it though, if you would have used the dialogue spoken between Carlisle and Edward just before Bella wakes up, and then of course her awakening, but it was just incredible reading this peace.
myoung228 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wonderful writing. Great and thorough story.
LittleWing2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Thank you for this piece. I don't think I have read anything about this specific interval in BD and I have always wondered how Edward spent his time between Renesmee and Bella. Your piece really demonstrates the struggle Edward must have gone through well. Is there any chance you will continue this up until Bella wakes? I would love to see more Edward/Renesmee time and also know how he dealt with Jacob and the wolf pack situation during Bella's change. Anyway, thanks for all the insights you offer here. Great stuff.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »