Reviews for A Changing Heart
SerenShadow chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was lovely! Now I wanna find the rest of her first days as a vamp in Edward's POV...I wonder if anyone has attempted it...oh well, I will find out soon..

Anyway, Brilliant! Love it! :)
LoveAngel91 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
amazing
sunshine-faery chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was fantastic. Such a good read, beautifully written. I read that thinking Stephenie Meyer should just insert it into the book. Well done :-D x
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Wonderful - I love Edward's POV and this did not disappoint. I'm especially glad that you included his feelings on the fact that he was again rivals with Jacob for another love of his - it's a fascinating character arch and I'm glad you brought it into the story. :) :)
MoonPrincess9210 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Will you do more of this please; new moon, ecilpse,breaking dawn?
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
The thing I thought was missing from Breaking Dawn was the bonding between Edward and his daughter. This was how it should have happened in the book. Great, great job!
yellowipod chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
:') EK.

Breaking Dawn was my least favorite book, but I didn't hate it at all. But what you have written here.. It's so touching! Daddyward had so much potential!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
:)The exchanges between father and daughter were wonderful. Poor Edward though... he is always so troubled. If itsw not others' thoughts getting to him ... its his own thought consuming him in worry.
baynewen chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Beautifully crafted! Bravo!

I love Edward he is my favourite character and having the insight into what he went through is a dream come true!

I love your writing style and your grasp of SM's characters, you are truly talented and your respect for the characters is obvious.
Snuze chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That is very well done! I was a bit disappointed not to get more of an insight into that part of the story in the book. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Whoa
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I read this back in August, but never reviewed - sorry. I really love this story and I think that you really understand how Edward thinks. There's not so much interaction between Edward and Renesmee in BD, so it's wonderful to see these glimpes through Edwards eyes. You really "get" Edward and I also love your other stories, particularly DSM, but I really enjoyed As Bella Sleeps, Seduction and Music Lesson. Really well written!
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
One word: Amazing. Okay... four words: This was amazingly good. Now it is on my list of things to vote for in the sparkle awards!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw! :) The pefect daddy-daughter moment... I wonder how surpised he would've been when he learned she slept...? B.
Julie6464 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great story from Edwards view. I love the duality of Edward being torn with concern for his wife and wanting to care for and protect his child. Very well done.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »