Reviews for A Changing Heart
LittleWing2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Thank you for this piece. I don't think I have read anything about this specific interval in BD and I have always wondered how Edward spent his time between Renesmee and Bella. Your piece really demonstrates the struggle Edward must have gone through well. Is there any chance you will continue this up until Bella wakes? I would love to see more Edward/Renesmee time and also know how he dealt with Jacob and the wolf pack situation during Bella's change. Anyway, thanks for all the insights you offer here. Great stuff.
Twilighter1781 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
oh this was so good. I love Alice, "I can't see a damn thing" That was just too good. Would you consider writing all of Breaking Dawn through Edward's eyes?
mljhasocd chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
So very good!
Bitter Sea Light chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Absolutely mesmerising... :) Thank you so much for giving us a peek to Edward's world. This was very wonderful to read and once again, I could mistake you with the real Stephenie Meyer. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. :)

All the best,

Maria :)
Airekel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow! Well, I cried all the way through this. Once again, I can't tell you enough how well you write Edward. It's like you see into his soul. (Yes, I believe he has a soul! *g*) This is really beautiful! Thank you for an amazing scene. :)
Meme77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
WOW! loved this.
EM2119 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Your stories are amazing. Sometimes when I read, I forget that this isn't Stephenie's writing but fanfiction. The need to read certain parts from another point of view are completely satisfied. Thank you so much.

If I could request a scene from Edwards POV; you've written about Edward when Bella was unconscious, but I would really love to read about when she wakes up for the first time after her transformation.. I'd love that part form his POV.

I've also read Dark Side Of The Moon, also amazing. I can't wait to read more by you..

Love from Amsterdam,
jessie102 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really enjoyed this.
Inactive account 112341 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
wow!

that was amazing. Your a great writer!
Incite Riots chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
what a great Idea to write this missing scene!

I enjoyed your true to character Edward- which i think you actually expanded on in a great way.

Very sweet to fill in all the missing pieces.

truely a great read. excellent ending, except of course I wanted more.
o2b18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Excellent!
angelmercy chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That's a really great story - I just love it!

Keep up the good work!

Angelmercy
XanderTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Beautiful and amazing story. I think that it was wonderful that you thought to write about the time durring Bella's change. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
violet-crumble9 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this was excellent.

i especially love the dadward and renesmee interaction.

so sweet!
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh, so unbearably sweet!

I've always missed this moment from BD, so thank you!

Your Edward POV are amazing, as always :)
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »