Reviews for A Changing Heart
XanderTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Beautiful and amazing story. I think that it was wonderful that you thought to write about the time durring Bella's change. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
violet-crumble9 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this was excellent.

i especially love the dadward and renesmee interaction.

so sweet!
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh, so unbearably sweet!

I've always missed this moment from BD, so thank you!

Your Edward POV are amazing, as always :)
AccountDisabled1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009

this is so beautiful !

please write MORE! i really love this, :)

brilliant writing!

Love, laughs and lollies,

Nadia Cullen
pandapig7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i love it especially the moment when edward realizes hes a father although you should have made more of a big deal about it you should do edwards prepective of when bella holds nessie for the first time i would love to see how you interperate that
bookish327 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Just when I thought that I couldn't enjoy one of your stories more, you go and prove me wrong. This was SO FANTASTIC! I loved this chance to see Edward taking care of Bella and then his first thoughts about how much he loved his amazing daughter. (I'm almost tearing up just writing this.) All of this is why I love Edward so much as a character: he loves Bella (and now Renesmee, too) with his whole being. Even when he makes mistakes (a la NEW MOON), he does so because he loves her so unbelievably much and wants the best for her. You captured this scene so well. It was perfectly written. Stephenie would be proud.
no ono chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
that's a good story. Alice was really funny.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great EPOV.
bellalouise7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This story is so beautiful and touching. I love it! Its my favorite fanfic. You are so talented thanks for sharing!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Love your work.
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, that was so good! It was so full of emotion.

I cried at one point.

You're great at writing from Edward's POV.

I'm gonna go and see some of your other fanfics now...

Jess :) x
steflynno chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Absolutely loved it. I've read your other stories, and its hard to believe that I'm not reading something written by Stephenie Meyer herself. You understand the characters so well. Great job and I can't wait for the last chapters of EPOV of New Moon.
smudger1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was beautiful. I've always thought that BD was missing Edwards point of view on now we know!
Aloap chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow! That is amazing...Well written and lovely... I almost cried
edwardlover10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
this was so good!

i was almost crying while reading it!

272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »