Reviews for A Changing Heart
kafairybliss chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is my favorite type of Twilight story! I love when authors go that extra mile and fill in missing gaps in the novels.

It was especially nice because I love the connection between Edward and Renesmee, this connection was sorely needed in the novel.

Excellent work. It was wonderful and really captured the characters' personalities and the chronology of Breaking Dawn. It was well written with no grammatical or spelling errors.

This is on my short list of great writing. In fact (hope the author won't be mad) but I'm going to print this out and stick this right into Breaking Dawn. I'm going to read it in the novel as if Stephenie Meyer wrote it herself.

Great work!
illereyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Nice! I especially liked the part with Alice! I thought edward seemed a bit slow to grasp the implications of Reneesme's size - he's had medical training, so shouldn't he be shocked at her size first up?
substance2010 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
one word:

FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is a beautiful story. I loved it! Please write more Edward/Renesmee fanfics like this!
MrsFreiden8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
great missing moment!
Aniveria chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
it is so beautifully written. I truly got lost in it and saw it happening before my eyes.
LaPushComesToShove chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw! So sweet! I love it!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Bravo...Well written!
Roza James chapter 1 . 4/9/2009

countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
wow i loved it . it was amazing.
brunettelamb chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i love your story! its so realistic and the ending is rly sweet D
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
AW! I loved this. It was amazing. :D
Siobhan Cullen chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
almond94 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009

you don't know how much i love all your stories!

realle they are awesome! if they were books i would buy them haha.

Thank you for writing this and making my life happier everyday.

XxAlwaysForeverxX chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aww, that was absolutely sweet!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »