Reviews for A Changing Heart
fanfanatic09 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
this is such a great story
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
A beautiful story!
Thata chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hi there!

I LOVED oyur story, it's realy great the way you explore Edwards feelings!

Kisses from Brazil

Magnabones chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
absolutely lovely!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 3/5/2009

I'm so glad I stumbled across this...this is the most amazing story I've read in a long time. I love Edward's POV every time I read it, and everytime I seem to find one better than the last... no surprise this time either..

So very touching...
victorionious chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow, a combination of the completely pessimistic Edward, the shockingly optimistic Edward, and the unwaveringly concentrated Edward. I never thought I'd see the day that anyone (including Stephenie Meyer) could do that in one short one-shot. You deserve a round of applause.
Heathrick2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow! That was amazing. Great job.
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, that was amazing. Thankyou!
Liisa chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Thank you so much for this story :) BD was critisized by so many people, but I really did enjoy it and it's always wonderful to find others who apprieciated the story too! Your characterization of Edward is magnificent (I'm reading your NM from Edward's POV fic as well) and you captured his feelings and thoughts just as I'd imagined them :D

My only complaint (though it isn't really a complaint) is that I would have loved to see the end of the transformation and when Bella wakes up from Edwards POV as well, but we can't have everything I guess! Every word was enjoyable and I'll be looking for more! :)
firewhiz chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Loved it! Just like I imagined it to be like! :)
Cant-get-enough-twilight chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
You should keep this story going! It was GREAT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep updating?
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I cried, that was just so sweet! You are amazing at writing from Edward's point of view! I love this!
4lysikm8 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Loved it. Thanks :0)
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is beautiful! Great story!
Verolina chapter 1 . 2/1/2009