Reviews for Okay
ralph chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
a
Sarahsota chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Yeah I like Wilder and Amanda together instead of Micheal lol but very kool fanfic! I thought noah was a bit ooc though. Anyways for all latest buzz lover im writing my own latest buzz fan sic soon I have an breathtaking idea!
The Purple Bunny Rules chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
W-O-W Really good technique, you captured the voice of them perfectly I can just imagine it all happening, excellent!
lilly chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
why is amanda and micheal making out?, amandas suppost to like wilder. why didn't you make them "makeout"? btw amanda and wilder are a WAY cuter couple than rebecca and noah... part from that, good fanfic...
Rimsha chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love it! its wonderful!nd awesum!nice piecei mean nice column

jedigal125 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
good story
xox-aundrea-xox chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey! I loved it, well all except the Michael and Amanda snippets, I think their love borders more on brotherly sisterly love.. I'm more Wilder and Amanda. Anyways, I think you should tottaly continue writing Latest Buzz fics, speaking of.. check out mine.
smilies.bw chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
The Latest Buzz is a great show. Too bad they don't have it in the U.S.
Katrina Seeder chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Nice story! You should make more Latest Buzz stories! I have to be honest - your characters were a little OOC. But still terrific!

: )

Katrina Seeder
iPrince chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
that was so cool! I love the pairing and the TV show thanks!
Acha chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
i luvved it...more plz...nd 'll see if i can contribute...

gawd i luv this pair
awesome awesome awesome chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
awesome awesome awesome i loved every part except for the micheal/amanda snippets...amanda/wilder is more my thing...even more than noah/rebecca
KittenKez chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
NOAH/REBECCA RULE! So ain't enough with this pair. Update soon!
Laura-010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OMG this is a cute story

is this just a one-shot?

if its not can u please continue ?

its a great 1st chapter and has alot of potential for a story

XD
Crimson Aconitum chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is awesome. We need more "The Latest Buzz" fics! This was the only one I could find.