Reviews for Sinner and Saint
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Wow, i love your story!

Not reviewing the whole thing cos i'm lazy, so just on my favourite chapter. It gave me shivers D

Oh, and poor Ken (at the end).i do love the contrasting themes, and your writing. You can describe things really well D
243Ash chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
I love your approach. It's pretty damn original. XD

Your comparisons are awesome.
No Sleep Until Vacation chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hehehe...

Oh yes. The Kaiser is definitely perfect.

*reads next chapter*
90MLLu chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
Another well written chapter from you, Expired In Goreville. Seriously this is one of the best I think. I really like how you have put Ken's angry feelings on display. I could definitely identify with him. Furthermore I like the last line. It shows that true friendship never ends.

Too bad this is the last chapter. I would have loved to read some more! They were so good and brilliant. Guess this is an end of an era! I will sure miss this. Could you maybe do this again with another character? I will definitely read it if you do!

See you later or in this case read your other works later(v)
90MLLu chapter 13 . 10/15/2008
I love this chapter too. I like how you have described Ken's feelings towards his brother and I seriously love the smashing the glass. It says it all how he feels...(v)
90MLLu chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
A very emotional chapter. I love it
90MLLu chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
Spooky chapter but great
90MLLu chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
Oh... I got to say that it was really nice of Ken to help TK and his mom like that. This chapter was very VERY great. I like it very much but then again! Every time I read one of your chapters it's always good(v) So Hatts off!
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 14 . 10/2/2008
Love it! Perfect end to this story.

I thought it was especially fitting that this series of moments ends with an ode to Ken's crest.

Will be watching to see what gems you come up with next! :)
Timewitch chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
I absolutely loved this! It's an awesome fanfic. I was kinda sorry it finished, xd. The whole concept with the seven Sins and the seven virtues totally suits Ken and the Emperor/Kaisier. Plus I'm a fan of the Digimon Emperor, though not so much of Ken himself. Anyways, the fanfic was very well-written, and all characters were completely in character. I'd have enjoyed it more if the chapters were a little longer, but I still liked it very much.
Aimael chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
Not very nice of Daisuke, hm? :) I love the story still, of course. I'm glad you decided to share your ideas! Thanks for the lovely read.

Aimael
kyokoaurora chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
Great chapter! And totally realistic, considering Davis's shortsightedness.
SugarSpiral chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
..poor Ken :(
Aster Selene chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
Somehow, I don't have a feeling that would work against Hikari...
emotionless-robot chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
So forgiving... what a man.

I love you for writing all of these - honestly. It makes me sad to see it all end -sobs in a dark corner-