Reviews for Munchausen Syndrome
MissGame chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
is one of my favo
Starlove chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was a lovely story, very well writen, I really enjoyed it.
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love it! :3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
nice
astrakage chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really liked this story. I don't know how the Dinobots usually are but I liked how you had them. It was interesting to see their thought process.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really would like to read about how Grimlock and the other dinobots rip Inferno to pieces for this one!
Talliana chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Loved the story the first time i read it

And now had to search for 2 days to find it again .. would be nice to expand on it
meteor prime chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Okay heres a reveiw- Usually i HATE Grimlock. And I mean HATE. He took over the Autobots for a short time in the comics and made all the Autobots so unhappy over half of them left! And in the cartoon he attacked Optimus. Now I can see where y'all are going in these stories about the Dinobots being misunderstood and such but I still can't get out of my head all the bad things they've done. Anyway now my rants over I must say you have succesfully made me hate Ferno (well for this story anyway) and you have made me...well... 'like' the Dinobots... lets just say I hate them less than usual. Evil evil Ferno me no likey! Poor Red always him... always him... Write more soon! Just not evil ferno stories!

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
dandyparakeet chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
o.0 What did they do to Inferno?
Charon the Sabercat chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
YOU, missy. I respect you. You have the guts as a writer to take a dynamic that you support and totally twist it around for the sake of a good story, and I LIKE that. You still have a lot of room for improvement, I will admit. You have problems writing villains; I can usually tell who they are by the first few lines of dialogue. But that just takes practice. You've definitely got a big fanbase in the Red Alert/Inferno supporters, and this is a unique story that just makes the rest of your collection look that much sweeter.

Kudos! Carry on.
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Although I'm a diehard fan of Inferno/Red Alert (your fault, mind you), this was a fabulous switch-around. I love Protective!Dinobots. Grimlock was very much the great leader he proclaims himself to be, Sludge reminded me of a cute-yet-nagging little brother and Swoop... well, I just wanted to cuddle him when he swept Red off his feet and carried him away to Dinobot safety.

Awesome fic. I enjoyed that a lot.
V5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Now THIS is an Inferno abuses Red fic. Played it out really well. Cant wait till your next story.
Truth of Barricade chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hmm... very different take on the Inferno/Red Alert relationship. Kind of jumped around a bit, but I did like your character interactions. Although you made Optimus and all the Autobots seem like jerks.

All in all a good yet depressing story.
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very interesting! The Dinobots looking after Red Alert was handled well and showed their often-forgotten compassion. What happened to Inferno? He certainly came across as anything BUT an Autobot in this one.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
An interesting twist on your usual Red Alert/Inferno dynamic, with an excellent portrayal of the Dinobots. All in all, well done. I hope you write more with the dinos in the future.