Reviews for Every Good Boy Deserves Favor
Galaxy451 chapter 6 . 1/14
Just had to stop at this point and tell you how brilliant I think this story is.
I don't want to finish this story, I'm enjoying it so much.
LadyAilith chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
This is the end? Really? I know it's been a long time, but I hope you can find you way to giving us an ending... Leaving Josef, Mick and Beth hanging just isn't fair to them!

You've done a spectacular job with all of the chapters of this and your previous story - thank you so much for that!

With warmest regards and hopes for an ending,

rungirl60 chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
I just discovered your series and read it all the way through. I really hope that you are continuing to write. This is really an evil cliffy and I can't wait to see what happens next.
toria515 chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
This cannot possibly be the end!
nightcap chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
Now WHY didn't I see this coming?

Perfection! You have written it perfectly!

Getting back to the earlier part of the chapter though...Mick's little workout with Coraline was excellent also!
LanaJoy chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
What do you mean - stuck with me to the end? Ah, HELL NO! You better not be ending this story here! You better have been joking!

Whose baby is it!I have to see if it's Josefs baby! It better be Josefs baby! *slamming head on desk*

Please, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! *on knees begging* I love this story - please don't end it there!
pilotlover chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
OMG. OMG. OMG. childish reaction I know. But Beth preggers? And we don't know who the vamp daddy is? It's got to be Josef's. He was human for a week before he gave Mick the cure. I refuse to believe it's Mick's. Nuh-uh. I know Mick is back & still loves Beth. But I want my Jobe & baby. Oh please. Pretty please? Lol.

Can't wait for next update. Still my fav story. Thank you.
fkfforever chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
You can't leave us hanging here...

When will the next story in the series be starting?
Julia Le chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Great chapter! *Stuck with this to the end*? Are you starting a sequal then? I really hope Josef's the daddy.
Ewa Snow chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
Pregnant? Nice.
norsmyth chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
I should be packing for vacation but I just couldn't resist reading your update. This just gets better by the minute. I love tender hearted Josef and how much he loves both Beth and Mick. You have captured my heart with this story! Look forward to the next chapters since I love this story so much-awesome job!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
Now that's a plot twist I wasn't expecting keep going and soon please
nightcap chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
What Mick said to Beth about seeing her capacity was so true and true to character. A wonderfully truthful and sensitive statement to her.

Love the food scenes! Mick does like to eat when he gets the chance. And the addition of the waitress was perfect! She added the zest to Beth's dilemma.

It's a real dance you've created between the 3 of them. Cutting in and bowing out...dancing with one while she's watching the other...

I wanted to cry when Mick was soothing Beth. Just like I did when Josef was analyzing his relationship with her.

Super job, droog!
LanaJoy chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
I needed an after sex cigarette after that chapter! Whew! Gotta love threesomes! :)
Ewa Snow chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
I don't have the perfect words to describe how I feel about this chapter, and that absolutely sucks.

This was beyond amazing! The emotions they go through and how Mick and Beth love each other but still think the other wants to be with someone else and then there's Josef...

I love it!