Reviews for In Fate's Hands
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
That last bit was complete bull
kakarotto1976 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Dios mio, que bonito final. Esta historis merece una sevuela en las que ellas puedan o no puedan ser madres. Gracias por esta bonita historia. Kiss made in spaing
favfan chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Can you keep writing this
shaund51 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
your story is gripping

although i did spot a few spelling mistakes

LOVE YOUR FANFICS THOUGH

LOVE
ZACKMAND
GinnyClaw chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
This is amazing please update soon I get the impression that your finished with the whole writer thing now
Virginia I chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
Ever going to update this?
Absidoodle chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
love this and the prequel. you use an awesome mix of canon and original characters and plot! sehr gut. keep writing :)
KatsukiC chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hey I really hope you continue this story at some point. I read Forbidden magic some time ago and I really enjoyed it. When i found the sequel I was disappointed that updates had stopped. Soon after that I ran out of interesting stories to read so I left Harry Potter fanfiction for awhile. A few days ago I found this bookmark in one of my folders so I clicked it. I ended up reading both stories in a matter of hours. I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed your characterizations of Hermione and Ginny. I hope that you will consider taking up this story again and hopefully will write more in the future.
Artman King chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful. please update soon. I know it's been a while since you have. I really love this story and want to see it finished.
BlueFoXxSilverSox chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
She proposed, really? Wasn't the last chapter about how Ginny couldn't trust her?

I can't trust you, let's get married! Uh... No.

Creative proposal tho.
ascended ancient chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
Love the original and I love the sequal so far I know you havent written/updated in years but I hope you get the chance to write more

AA
Azuri-chan chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
I really like your stories, i finished reading forbbiden magic yesterday i have been in finals and im on my first year at med school so reading this stories have been a nice break from so much study, homework and stress xD
bigblusky chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
hi there.. just finished catching up with this fic and it's so interesting and intense all the way from Forbidden Magic to this sequel.. i was just wondering if you'll continue to write on this one?.. though i'll totally understand if life caught up on you this past few months and with your writer's block.. anyway, take care and it's nice of you to share fics like this.. ) hoping you're doing fine..
FanFicFreek chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
I love this series as well as forbidden magic! I just recently got into fanfics and now I'm hooked. I really enjoy the relationship you have built up between Ginny and Hermione. I was happy that forbidden magic was completed, I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't finished, reading it was like an addiction and I couldn't wait to get my next fix. In fate's hands is my new drug but I can't wait for the next update. I have been reading alot of hermione/Ginny stories to keep me going but it's not enough, please update! Also I would like to help out with grammar and spelling errors if you want, I'm a stickler for them, and I love to proofread papers for my friends. Keep up the good work and the story!
TrekGames23 chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
That was a great chapter, I really hope that you keep going with this story even though you haven't updated in almost 2 years :((((

PLEASE UPDATE!