Reviews for Over and Over, The Past Repeats
Oddly seductive nd enthralling
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I love this!
diana's pen chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
That was hauntingly beautiful...could you continue it rather than it being just a one-shot?
craklyn chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews for this.

This was hauntingly beautiful, if I can say so. Twisted and dark, but sad and somehow sweet, even. The fact that they couldn't touch, but yet Tom got stronger every day, was at the same time scary but disappointing. You managed to take Ginny's past and make her relive it, and it was all very believable. He was strenghtening her in some weird way, and yet sapping her will to live in the real world at the same time.

I guess you already figured that I liked it very much. Great stuff, well written. I enjoyed it and was intimidated by it at the same time. :)
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I've read a few good T/G fics, and this one is simply amazing. I loved it. You show her slow descent into madness. You explain why the ring is never good for anyone, more so than the book did. You just did a tremendous job. Hats off to you.
Aerileigh chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm not usually a Tom/Ginny reader, and there are a lot of reasons for that, but I can't help but love how beautifully haunting this piece is. I like how you've interwoven so many of Ginny's characteristics, including her strength and determination along with the things that are not as noble.

I will admit that I'm a little creeped out by the fact that she's developing a relationship with a dead man who is about fifty years older than her, but I suppose that's one of the reasons the pairing puts me off, and so I shan't complain. ;)

I think your descriptions, especially your use of color and feeling, are what will stick with me the longest. You definitely managed to paint a memorable picture here, and it's delicious to read.
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love Ginny/Tom stories and this is my favourite by far _

It's much more beleivable and it suits both of their characters. He never wanted to die and while Ginny has the stone he can still live in an odd way. And Ginny never did get over him and now that she has the stone she never has to :D

_ I love it, your description is wonderful.
scubarang chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was a lovely one-shot. I don't normally read T/G but this was recommended to me and I'm glad it was.

I found Ginny's plight totally believable and the psychology of her falling back into her pseudo relationship with Tom felt real. I liked how the stone was always the physical reminder of her fatal attraction.

I rather liked the ending, too. It somehow seemed appropriate that she ended up keeping Tom around.

Compelling read. Thank you.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Haunting, poignant, and beautiful. I am not, generally, a fan of Tom fics, but tiny riot recommended this, and I'm glad she did. Expect more reviews to come as I am putting this fic in the Review Society.

I loved how she kept bringing Tom back, and how he was feeding off her, again. Like the title says, "The Past Repeats". This was very well-written and original. Your descriptions are wonderful, and I would love to read more stories like this. Do keep up the good work.

~Lia
tinyriot chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I first read this fic on livejournal when I was scouring the place for some T/G, I didn't realize it was posted on FF. Anyway ... I really love this, it's possibly one of my favorite fics I've read of this pairing. I love that Tom still has such a powerful hold on Ginny after so many years and that his fear of death is emphasized. I like the use of the resurrection stone, very clever. Just curious, will Tom ever become corporeal or age?
Pepa333 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Loved it! :)

It was great! :)

(Haha, I'm pathetic- When you mentioned Saving His Soul at the beginning, I got all teary-eyed, cuz I LOVED that fic! It had to be one of my ALL-time Favorites! I BAWLED like a baby when it was over...I can't even go back and read the last few chapters or I'll start crying! :P)

But loved this fic, WONDERFUL! :)

Hope to see more from you in the future! :)

-Pepa
Era Lupus chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Brilliant story as always :) I missed reading you version's of Tom Riddle...he always seems so...HOT! :P I can't wait to read anymore of you stories!