Reviews for A Chimera's Tale
Carol Zoldik chapter 10 . 4/23
Updateeee pleaseeeeee
Love your fic!
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 10 . 3/30
I just started rereading all my favorited FMA fics after rewatching Brotherhood. I'm not disappointed. This story has such great potential and has been so fun to read this far. Hope you get to the next chapter soon. I understand long dry spells though. I'm in one myself.
Sifufirelord chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I really like the direction in which this story is going so far! Edward's backstory is very intriguing and interesting, and you've made it very believable. I like how you portrayed him (even though i'm not usually one to go for such crying/chidish behaviour, in this case it blends well with his character bc of what he's been through.)

I love how you ended this last chapter and am very interested in seeing where you might take it next. Will Roy give in ad sleep with Ed? what happens if he does/doesn't? Will Ed's former master take him away again? whatever happened to Alphonse? Is he alive still, and if not, will edward be able to cope in time? what about winry and pinako? hm hm, these are all the questions and i hope you'll find it in you to answer them, in time. i noticed you havent updated since June, which inst so long actually, but this story is very popular so I'm keeping my hopes up that you'll continue this :D

On another note, one thing that bothered me throughout the whole story (but not enough to stop me from reading the whole thing today, mind you) is that your grammar use is sliglty...poor, idk what other word to use (this is only constructive criticism meant to help you improve in the future, i hope you dont take offense, i'm not trying to attack you), the biggest problem, for me, was that you didnt use commas. at all. sometimes it's very important to use proper ponctuation, especially in bigger sentences, or if one act follows another, because otherwise it can get confusing.

(e.g. sentence 'He looked over at Edward, who was playing with his tail' 'Edward looked up, ahsmaed.'
'Roy reached out, assuring the boy that it was okay.' etc, etc.) You get what i mean, right?

anyway, this is a really good idea you've got here, so i hope you wont completely abandon the story. if you decide to continue, i am very much looking forward to the next chapter :D
GreedxEd chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This is one of my favorite fics and I love how it's going. The plot is wonderful and great. I look forward to seeing Ed get more sparks back and becoming Ed again (and hopefully he gets a punch in asshole's face or more) Looking forward to more fic and the next update
Um chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I really love your story and all, start to finish, but it was just a bit awkward every time I see the name "Basan".

...because that's my first name... (._.)
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Awe
Ed is so cute
InkHeart2273 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
D: pleeeeease do more chapters!

This story is brilliant and has so much potential still x
Akurima86790 chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
JUST. DON'T. STOP. AT. THE. MOST. INTERESTING. PART!11
DreamChaser chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
I love this story! This can't be the last chapter, why did you quit?! It was getting good! Please, finnish the story! *gives you puppy eyes* pleeeeeeaase?
Regina lunaris chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
OMG! This can not be the last chapterrrrrrr! It's too good! I absolutely love this story and I hope you'll write more of it! Great Job!
Regina lunaris chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wow! Cool Story! I really like it so far! I can just imagine how cute Ed must look with ears and a tail! 3 Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
P
kabri3593 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
This is an amazing story if this story isn't dead,I beg of you write more,or at the very most write an ending
mamita chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Hi, I like your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, especially since my favorite character is Edward, I love it, though I do not like as it is sometimes, I also really like Roy, especially Ed couple that is Roy asshole sometimes, without consulting anyone, he goes and does that to Ed, I love the RoyxEd partner, especially romantic but also without parental couple of them (come on, Riza and Winry), is well, thank you and kisses.
Shadowed Voices chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Well, this is depressing. Ed's going to get better though, right? And they'll find Alphonse because it can't be fma without the Elric brothers. Plural. Two. Still, really good. Hope you continue it.