Reviews for Simplicity
Brooke-P-Davis chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I absolutely adored this. It pulled on my heart strings in so many ways and I was so absorbed in the whole thing that I found myself rooting for Peyton and Nathan to be together in the end. Everything was just so raw and real and the dialog of when Dan caught them in bed together was spot on and totally in character, bringing some much needed light relief.

I officially believe this is my all time favorite One-Shot and I'm not even much of Peyton fan so believe me your writing is memorizing to be able to enchant a Brooke fan in such a way.

You should really, really write more Nathan and Peyton stories/One shots.
Junior chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
And here mine is (my review ;))

Thank you ! That was amazing ! Can't be put down in words...

More ?

Love Junior
heyalove chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This was a really good story...are you going to write any more chapters, or just leave it at that? UD soon if you are :)
rachtree chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hey, I just read this story and I love all the emotions you captured in it. As you know, I'm a fan of Nathan/Peyton and you wrote them so well. You gave their relationship a much deeper meaning, yet kept them in character. I wish it was longer...I just want to keep reading more. Fantastic job!
sailingfarmgirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
wow. spectacular. I love it. there is so much emotion and intensity in this piece, very well done.
SSnelling chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This was so awsome. I love Nathan and Payton interaction. They are such a good couple, and I don't mean that like Haley and Nathan are. Peyton and Nate have always been meant to be in each other's lives. ANd that is how it's supposed to be. Good kob. I can't wait to read more.
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
wow, that was amazing.

:D
iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
hey, i don't think you ever need to beg for a review, you are a really good writer. would you consider writing a pathan chapter fic?
lovely35 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
love the descriptions of the intense relationship between Nathan and Peyton. She is a believer
ashtondene chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was amazing, one of the best stories I have read in a while. I love any and all Nathan and Peyton, but I love how you have captured their love and how it transcended their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Great story, thank you so much for sharing!
iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
thanx that was good, you didn't have to beg for that review. keep on writing
Leijona chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Well, you have every right to get annoying and beg for reviews, because that was awesome!

You've described Nathan and Peyton's relationship so well, every single word was true and beautifully written. The last couple of lines actually made me tear up a bit, which is good, of course.

I loved the friendship between Peyton and Brooke, but most of all I love the faith Peyton has in Nathan, knowing and seeing the good person he is, all along.

Again, great, GREAT job, this is def. going down as one of my all-time favs!

- mariaana
maggierose17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I've always thought that there was more to Peyton and Nathan's relationship. I'm glad you wrote this!
belle1220 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was great. Nice job.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008