Reviews for Invisble Addiction
XxZacAttackxX chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Ya know, I haven't read a story like this one before! I hope they'll be able to help Gabriella and that poop face Melissa learns she's not wanted! Gosh what's wrong with her doesn't she feel even a little bit guilty!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

XxPeace OutxX

Lizz
Clembo29 chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Nice!
itsi3 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I like it! I wonder when Troy'll notice?

Post more!

Crystal
Kelliebud25 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
so good cant wait.. And when is troy and gabby gonna date
ThisAccountIsDormant chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Melissa be evil! Evil Evil Evil! dosnt she know what she is doing to Gabi? What is this world comming to? Ah! And what is Gabriella doing to herself? Troy must find out soon! I demand you make him know soon you professional! justt messing ) but i do need to know soon other wise the antisipation will litarally eat me up inside and then slowly make my way into an agonizing painful death.( horrible isn't it.. then you wont have no more Fantasticalisous reviews from me! how sad. can i just kick Melissa's ass once? please? im begging you! I promise it wont hurt... much... ) Oh and while im at it can i shove a cow down gabi's esophogus? haha! i love that word esophogus! its so long and funny spelling and rarely used! umm.. sorry.. too much randomosity for one review im guessing.. ohh yeahh.. random-os-ity.. yup thats deffinatly a SammieRyanne101 orignional i love it ) smilies are cool too ) umm.. wait.. im supposed to be reviewing a story arn't i? whoops ) anyway i gotta go... taco's are calling me.. yumy.. bye bye professional author that i know.. )

Much love in this review as you can tell)

SammieRyanne101
RandomReader101 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Love story exce

pt purging.
81218 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
really like this story. can't wait for the next chapter!
MzPreston chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Awesome story chicky! I love the depth you have brought in in regards to the pressure you feel from friends when you are going through a hard stage in your life. Its been a personal experience with me too so hits home. Keep up the great work!
ThisAccountIsDormant chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
*SQUEAL!* Yes it is i! the person who had-you-rolling-on-the-floor-in-laughter-after-reading-the-first-sentence-in-the-review-i-left-you-in-Lust-Between-the-Roses.) First things First.. or is it First things second?.. oh well its gonna go first! ) ok seriously i dont know WHAT is wrong with you people! dont you realize that No reviews equals NO CHAPTER! REVIEW! REVIEW RE-FREAKING-VIEW! *Squeals!* And Second things.. umm.. third? no that cant be right.. Second things Second? oh well whatever. You are NOW on my AuThOr AlErT LiSt! [insert crowd-going-wild-and-extremely-loud-appluse...HERE.. no.. i like here better.. nahh.. how bout here? umm.. move it to the left a little bit.. to the right.. to the left to the left every thing you own in th- ok sorry.. HERE! there we go!] ) whoop whoop! bam-chicka-wah-wah! umm.. what else did i want to say... um... OH!.. no.. wait i have it... ugh. i lost it!.. OHH! i found it! it was under my bed) ok so Zekella? EWHEY! Troypay? EWHEY TIMES !/ dont get me started on THAT one.. there both sick.. and so is Trandace.. speaking of which.. i havent had a chance to read chapter 15 which is weird because i have that on my alert list and i didnt get a alert saying that there was a chapter 15 so im gonna go read that after this super-duper-long-review-which-is-longer-than-all-of-the-other-reviews-i-have-ever-done-and-now-im-rambling-and-you-better-be-smiling-because-i-love-your-stories-like-WHOA-and-are-you-POSITIVE-that-your-not-a-pro-cause-you-sure-as-heck-seem-like-one-and-im-still-rambling-like-whoa-and-im-gonna-shut-up-right-about-um-now?-sounds-good-yah-this-is-deffinately-my-longest-because-the-scroll-bar-just-POPPED-up-like-literally-and-im-still-rambling-STOP-ok-all-good-wait-im-not-stoping-NO!-ok-bye-bye-Love-your-stories-you-Professional-author-love-SammieRyanne101)

Ps. I STOPPED RAMBLING! YAY! Go Me! Go Me! Its... Not my birthday yet! Its Not my birthday Yet! D
Kisha84 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
It's a good story, but this is already posted on fanfiction, except it is a troyella, and sharpay has the eating disorder problem,and is dating Zeke.
LivexxLaughxxLovexx chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I like this... its really good so far... please update soon!
Among-Stars chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
ahh interesting but plz dont tell me gabi's purges me no likey that but makes a great story idea :D i have a feeling this melissa girl is trouble hm update soon YAY...plz