Reviews for Close
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I just read both chapters and I have to say that this story is very incharacter and very very complex. Its deeper that what JKR explicitly told us in the books, and definitely looks to the subtleties in their connection, which was truly a beautiful one, if tragic.

Well done! I really really loved this!
Invaderk chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Wow, oh my goodness.

The last line is really what struck me. I love to imagine the different ways in which they last meet, and the description in this one is just about flawless. I told myself I could read just ONE story, and I guess I picked the right one!

Nice work!
Xfilchlovesmrs.norrisX chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
that was beautiful. i loved the way you described their emotions. i felt so connected to their thoughts. you're amazing.
shyfoxling chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Nice story. I like the two points of view on the same scene and the tender, but inevitably sad, tone. And especially this line: "Her lips shape his name as no one else’s ever have".
Rachel Indeed chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
This was beautifully written, very lyrical. It was a refreshing, original description of the insurmountable problems between them, and the almost terrible way they cared about each other despite everything. I particularly liked the moment when Lily's trust forced Snape to realize that he wasn't a victim when it came to the direction of his life. He made his own choices, and his last one was generous.

Thanks very much for sharing this!
Artika chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I am a romantic, but I swear, I almost cried. Very sweet.