Reviews for Fault Lines
obscurci la lumiere chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
THANK GOD I FOUND YOU! I've been searching this site trying to find more than a few select awesome D/P stories but EVERYONE and I mean almost EVERYONE portrays Pansy as a love-seeking-revenge-filled bitch. It's quite annoying. I honestly was so goddamn mad at J.K. Rowling when I read that Draco got married to Astoria. That was just... RANDOM. I never saw references to her in the books at all and I always saw Pansy, but their marriage was out of the blue.

Anyways, I loved it and I always will even if there wasn't the D/P at the end. Because reading how Draco felt shitty about their fallen relationship actually made it better. Loved the plot and I liked how Pansy learned to be independent.

BRAVA!

-Stacey
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Another wonderful story
SometimeSelkie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I loved your descriptions of the complicated emotions in Draco and Pansy's relationship! Whether they're together romantically or not, there's always something inherently dark or toxic between them. It's nice to see Pansy gaining some independence, and Narcissa helping to subvert her son's outmoded ideas. I wonder most about what Pansy's experiences as a divorcee in a society with very little divorce were like. Was she ostracised originally, or was she still financially and socially powerful enough that people didn't care? It sounds like she didn't have too much trouble, but that time was glossed over.

Oh, Draco, how can you be so selfish and such a pushover at the same time? Your parents must be so ashamed.

Selkie
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
It really isn't that us fans hate hate Astoria...

we just really really like draco with pansy more.

lovely story. I totally enjoyed it :)
Denise chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love it i really do. And I agree 100% with your author's note... I was very sad when Draco/Pansy didn't happen, and this is a good alternative. Thank you for writing it.
Coketown chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Loved this so much! The emotions flowed so well from this!
panslover chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ek! i love this! PLEASE change the last 2 paragraphs and let it evolve...this could become SO amazing. i'm begging you! i think you should expand on what a more adult love would have been like between them...let the teenage passion grow, and let them build on it, and let them explore it. pretty please? :-P