Reviews for Masterpiece
Fluffy-luvr chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
LOVED IT!

Uniquely different and absolutely amazing! _

on a Star rating scale 1-5 it's a 10! Wahooo! lol

[and I might just like making this "!" a lot I don't usually get to exclaim in reviews.]
angel897 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
loved it way awesome story :)
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This fic is warped, twisted, and really, really hard to dismiss. Only Sunstreaker truly understands, and therefore loves, humanity. The companion piece is just as twistedly good: "Eye of the Beholder," where Starscream comes to the belated realization that humans can be beautiful for all Decepticon reasons. Just...good recharacterizations, and Sunstreaker is unforgivably alien in his thoughts-which is probably why he's so great in this fic.
Secret-H chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
God, that was awesome.
femme4jack chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
This was brilliant. I love your Sunstreaker, whenever he appears in your stories, but especially here.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
nice
Cybernetic Mango chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
...

AND HE JIZZED. IN HIS PANTS.
Steven Kodaly chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
This is a very well-done piece; I quite enjoyed it.
Spinly chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
That was beautiful, and I am breathless. Such an introspective look at human nature. I can not give justice to the wonderful complexity of these stories in review, but will certainly read this work over and over again.
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Beautiful! This is such an intriguing AU situation and I love the characterisations and the style of writing you used here. You really make the edge of insanity look alluring, just like an artistic masterpiece.
Uniasus chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Ah, I fell in love with this come the first sentence. I really like the last part, where they love Sunny because he accepts them just as they are. Its a personal moral that I share too, not that I'm as violent as Banes and Witwikcy. Yet. I'm still just learning beginning swordplay _
staidwaters chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
ugh. that is so gorgeous but twisted it messes up my brain. As in "what did you do to my fandom!" warring with "so pretty pretty wanna keep it pretty please can I?" you could make an awesome original fic outta that.
Sony Boy chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Holy bleeding Sun.

I cant belive I found this again. I onece read the first chapter but then lost the link and name to this fic and forgot about it. FORGIVE ME!

I have to say, I'm reather hoping you have other stories in this verse. I'd love to read them.
Raine Tsuki-san chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Bravo! A well done fic indeed! It was rather interesting to see Sam and Mikaela in this fic as something other than what they usually are portrayed as. I would honestly love to see more interactions between the Twins and Witwicky and Banes. Sunstreaker was portrayed very well in this fic (he was always one of my favourite characters). As I've said before, Bravo!
smilingcheerios chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
This was very interesting. Very unique. I love the different view on things. Refreshing in a way. I can't explain but this has left quite the impression on me. Nice work; it was beautiful.