Reviews for Choices
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Very well done! I liked this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awww! That's great! This is a really really great fic! I really really enjoyed it.
Akajo chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I thought with his historical knowledge, Jack would know the words to bind...
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Brilliant!

Kamai6
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Great story! Very well developed progression, Jack's POV was great, it was interesting to see such a depiction of the Doctor's several sides, and the conflict and resolution were very good. Thanks!
no one chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
love these, i really do!
niver chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wonderful. I am was melting a bit at the end from the love of it all.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
aww _
superstar727 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
“I’m not Tinker Bell, Colonel. I won’t blink out of existence jus’ because you refuse to believe in Time Lords.”

i can actually imagine the Doctor saying that!

brilliant
Otter chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow. I just read 'Clues', and then this. Great! Thanks for making Jack a bit more three-dimensional. You gave him a brain! I enjoyed the way you wove the story around their destinations, and I love the bit about how the Doctor sees time-lines. The addition of the Doctor's oath taking was a nice touch. By the way, I'd like to borrow the kelosite idea at some point. Is it okay?

Otter
timano chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
A well-crafted story, full of meaning and peopled with well-defined characters. 10 out of 10 stars
Janiqua chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aww... I really liked that. I always thought there should have been more episodes with Jack back in series one, back before he's immortal and when he's still traveling with Rose and the Doctor. Great job with this. Really. Great, great job.
Julianna Calavicci chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Another excellent short story! Keep up the good work! Love it!
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
if you're going to follow this storyline, I'd consider simply making one multi-chapter story. There's a lot of subtext and nuance in the relationship, and you're mining it fully. The voicing is really lovely.
chickens chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is really good. And that's not the: "tis is reelly good kp riting!" kind of compliment. This was solidly written, with multible archs, all concluded, and wonderful characterization. It's a smooth, enjoyable read. I really do hope to see more of your work.

Oh, and P.S., you have "signed reviews only" on. More people will comment if you turn it off.