Reviews for Now They Know
Jade Crimson Tears chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
You are a skillful writer and the premise for this piece is strong. However, I would like to point out that the depiction of manic depression (aka bipolar disorder) in your story is inaccurate. Manic depression is marked by periods of elevated mood (mania) and depression. The person does not switch between personalities of an out-of-control monster and a lost child. While I understand that all fanfiction is as the name suggests - fictional - I still believe that a mental illness like bipolar disorder should be correctly represented so that the readers are not mislead. I hope that you will forgive me for feeling strongly about what may seem like a minor aspect of writing as I have the diagnosis myself. Otherwise, I especially enjoyed how you documented Kaiba's biography by Mokuba's hand in Nobody Knows. It is thorough and in character.
RynnZekioZusha chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I don't know if you're still writing, but I would love more to this. I don't really care how you want to do it, but I really wish there was more.
KM Seward chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You should do Yuugi next! I mean if Kaiba's going to talk to Yuugi, then what's his take on it all? This is all so cool! I'm enjoying this continued story a lot. :) Thanks for the great story! It's just as good as your last one.
Satan'sPixie chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Well either way, I think having a bit more to the story would be great!
KravenV chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
YES u definatly should keep writing this I LOVE IT!
Her Diary chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
you should definitly continue seto's journal. its too awesome to be left as it is.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I definately want to read more!

At first I thought it didn't sound like him, but as I read, I heard Kaiba's voice. So I know it does sound like him. You got their personalities right.

Maybe the next can be...I don't know. Maybe it should be about Seto trying to get closer to Yugi? Or at least trying. Ah, Joey might be an interesting place to start, or maybe Tea.
Akira Muratake chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
write more please, this is interesting
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Good chapter. If you continue it, you could make the next from Yugi's, Tea's or Joey's point of view. Maybe Seto's struggle to get closer to Yugi and his friends.
HelenaHills chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I think that you should continue it and have Kaiba face his demons, with Yugi-tachi's help. Your aspect is a very interesting one, and anyways, you don't have anything to lose if you continue. ;)
Rai Science chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
this is nice i like it continue for yugi's reaction please
journey maker chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OMG! What hell he must of endured at the hand of that monster.. I cried as I read this story. His mind was so screwed up and it'll probably never be the same again.. I loved reading this story..
Kermita chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
WOOT! Awesome story! Hmm.. It was nice and sad at the same time. Great job. x) I love Seto Hurt/Comfort.