Reviews for Undecided
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/24
Nice work tehehe
Viannaz chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
This story is definitely darker than the original, but it's absolutely amazing! I really love your writing style; everything flows very well, and although it is an au, the characters stay true to their personalities! I love the plot; it is a much more harsh, but realistic take on the war. I love how Toph was introduced into the story, as well as Azula and her gal pals. I'm also glad how our favorite heroes have cheated death, haha :'D Off to read the sequel now!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
I really liked you story. I also read the sequel, it's good too. Keep up-dating it.
the Moon our Witness chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
There are some things I really dont get. How can Hakoda place a message in Kataras bag that says he'd talked to Zuko when they were attacked the moment Zuko arrived?
And how did Mongs corpse get into the clearing in the forest, a days walk (run?) away from the firebenders camp?
And did the water tribes warriors corpses move somewhere on the trio's path without them turning back?
I'm kinda confused o:
Jasmine chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
I really loved how you took the Avatar plot into your own hands. Like how They need to find the Avatar and how Zuko got his scare. It was BRILLIANT! :) I really hope Katara doesn't die ...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
It was a nice read! A few minor mistakes, most notably, the spelling of 'Epilogue', but it was really enjoyable. I really loved the factual parts of your story and how you weaved all the characters together in circumstances similar and different to their counterparts in canon. It all fit together really nicely and I found everything well thought out, engaging, and well written. Well done!
nym the bard chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Alright, this story has officially made my top 1/10 zutara fics based firstly on the fact that I'm intrigued enough to continue to the second chapter. The other 9/10 fics out there usually can't keep me interested enough to get past the first paragraph. I love the dark undertones used as well. It's a refreshing twist to the too-often fluffy Zutaras I'm starting to get used to. Great job, all in all. Can't wait to continue reading. _
Aaliyah92 chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
Just read this from start to finish and absolutely loved it! Going to start on the sequel as soon as possibly. The only thing I don't quite understand is why Katara has a shorter life now?
TimmyTurnerZukoFan chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
aww so nice :) cant wait 2 read about the sequel
daantje chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
i want to read more but i have to sleep and my internet is doing really weird

so i'll read on tomorrow

love your story :D (L)
Leelee333 chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
So many favors! Seriously I think favor was said every other word it was funny!
Leelee333 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
You must have a very sick twisted mind to come up with that...Congrats!
noname00 chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
I couldn't help but read this nonstopXD I'm just so glad I decided to finally read this; I've come across this fic about 2 times and I even went as far to read half of the first chap but I was craving humor so bad I just left this fic:/ I'm just glad I saw it again and decided to read it
Soaring Keys chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
no pressure! i love the story! i mean it's pretty funny that Katara dies over and over again and she come back over and over again! hihi, love it... just make sure she stops dieing ;P i don't think Zuko would like that ;P LOL JK! ;P love the story! 3
waterrockz chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
i love this story! keep up the great work, effort, and time you are putting into this amazing story! can't wait to read more of this amazing story. )