Reviews for Sam's Imprint Story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
deep
air29 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
Love your story so far! :)
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
YAY!Everyone is friends.:3
bundleb chapter 25 . 1/1/2011
LOVE IT
TinyDancer-InTheRain chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Holy cow! That is a darn good Prologue, i think probably the best one I've ever read.
Sedootje chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Hey,,

I just wanted to review on your story.

I kinda like that you put in both perspectives and that you have given Emily a job and a brain :P Most writers just make her some silly lady with no brain only thinking about cooking and Sam.

But I do think it's kind of a pity you write without any details. You could make it far more excited. Built it up.

You know what I mean right.

For the rest I liked it, it's light and not so dramatic. But it could use some spirit, some spunk (I don't know what's the word for what I am trying to say,, but at least something to spice up the story) Maybe that's something to work on in the future chapters or in other stories...
Emily and Sam Hater chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Great Story so far. The only thing I dont like about it, which i cant hold against you is that i HATE EMILY AND SAM
Little Emily chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
Aw loved the ending where everything turned out happy

TBH I don't normally read Emily and Sam fics but I really like this one :)
shell hell chapter 22 . 3/24/2009
OMG! ! GREAT CH! !i just LOVE QUIL AND Claire! ! You captured what I PICTURED really Happened! ! ! GOD ur such a great writter! ! ! !
shell hell chapter 15 . 3/24/2009
dam major props for this CH! THIS is what i call writting! True emitions are express in this CH, you had me crying. please continue to write MORE! ! !
shell hell chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
nice touch the eND! ! !
silverkitten21 chapter 25 . 1/24/2009
wow! this is really amazing.

even though you stuck to the plot already given by stephanie meyer, you still made this interesting to read.

i especially loved how you connected seth and leah phasing to their father's heart attack - it makes perfect sense, and it's so cool how you put the two things together.

i've always found the whole wolf pack intriguing, and i wish the twilight series had more than just 1/3 of a book from a werewolf point of view, so i really enjoyed reading this.

great job! ]
hannah chapter 25 . 12/1/2008
Great story

really cute :]

but the everytime you said i had seen something the seen should have been saw

Example: I seen the memories from jakes head

it should be: I saw the memories from jakes head

hope i helped
russetsilk chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wow amazing so far! :) I luv it! Keep writing amazing stories...oh...but btw you should write out minutes it sounds better and you kept saying like "i seen him today" or something when "seen" should be "saw"...sry...I love writing and it's a petpev of mine :)
Super Socks chapter 25 . 10/28/2008